By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - What city should have the second MLB team in Canada?

Which city should receive the team?

Ottowa 1 3.70%

Montreal 9 33.33%

Calgary 0 0%

Vancouver 13 48.15%

Edmonton 0 0%

Hamilton 0 0%

Winnipeg 0 0%

Here to troll 3 11.11%

Neither 1 3.70%

Total:27

The Toronto blue jays are in last in the al east ........ So which if MLB were to expand which Canadian city should receive the team?

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Around the Network

Montreal, what with the stadium and everything for it. Or rather, what with them having a MLB team before and all.

Montreal expos should make a come back

vancouver easily.. I would go to alot of games, and i know alot who would aswell. its brutal having the mariners as the closest team

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I could be wrong but don't Canadian MLB teams get like no support? I remember them having a huge amount of empty seats. Or was that just because the teams were bad?

Anyway, I vote Vancouver. They can develop a rivalry with those west coast teams.

Around the Network

I know their's been a big movement to get the expos back in montreal. Personally Idc about baseball, but would be nice if they came back.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

pokoko said:
I could be wrong but don't Canadian MLB teams get like no support? I remember them having a huge amount of empty seats. Or was that just because the teams were bad?

Anyway, I vote Vancouver. They can develop a rivalry with those west coast teams.

They get no support.  The Skydome is as empty as ever, if not worse.  If the Jays get to the world series again then the stadium might pack up again.