By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can this remake ever become possible and would it sell on PS4?

Tagged games:

Would a total breakdown and remake of the God of War series (all games) be a good idea for PS4

Yes 22 22.68%

No 58 59.79%

Maybe 17 17.53%

Total:97

So u want a legitimate remake? if so, I doubt it would be made. A GOW4 seems much more likely. But if it does ever happen it would most likely sell well. 3-5m.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
No.

Would rather have them make a God of War Norse mythology reboot plox.

Yeah... a repetetive game with needless sequels including gems like smashing Loki's head with a door and burning down the Yggdrasil...

I hope their hand doesn't reach anything involving Norse mythology - or any other mythology, really.

BasilZero said:
Xen said:
BasilZero said:
No.

Yeah... a repetetive game with needless sequels including gems like smashing Loki's head with a door and burning down the Yggdrasil...

I hope their hand doesn't reach anything involving Norse mythology - or any other mythology, really.

Dont care n_n, norse mythology ftw!

Then why would you wish the same thing that happened to Greek mythology upon it?

BasilZero said:
Xen said:

Then why would you wish the same thing that happened to Greek mythology upon it?

Cause its awesome n_n

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/112624

Nah, move on from the franchise maybe make a new hack n slash ip with the second studio.

Around the Network
Xen said:
BasilZero said:
No.

I think a lot of people asked for a God of War franchise in another mythology when they finished the third game. Both Norse and Egyptian can have great potential in the same way the Greek mythology influenced GoW1

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Why re-release them yet again? Sony should bring back other franchises instead like Medieval and Syphon Filter.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Reboot of God of War...like with Devil May Cry? I would certainly like to see it happen.