By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Spidey 3's Global Domination

I already have tickets for tonight's midnight screening with all the crazy Spiderman fans. Before going inside the theater, I plan on getting liquiored up at a bar. Then sneak in some vodka or rum so I have something to keep me going during the movie. It's so much more fun when you're all plastered. Nothing can get me disappointed...except if the movie was Pearl Harbor.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network
mancandy said:
I already have tickets for tonight's midnight screening with all the crazy Spiderman fans. Before going inside the theater, I plan on getting liquiored up at a bar. Then sneak in some vodka or rum so I have something to keep me going during the movie. It's so much more fun when you're all plastered. Nothing can get me disappointed...except if the movie was Pearl Harbor.

LOL

i sneek in a nice big beer, just better then a overpriced waterd down coke! 

mancandy said:

When I was 18 and hanging out with friends at a local pub and in our drunken "Wisdom" we decided to go see a 10:30 showing of Spice World the movie at the local cheap theater ($2 per movie at that time); we brought along a couple of bottles of rye and mixed it with our coke.

The only people in the theater with us was another group of (about) 8 drunk 18-20 year old guys and all we did was shout at the screen making (often dirty) jokes trying to out-do the other group. It was (probably) one of my most memorable misadventures to the theater ...

The movie was awful though ... even fall-down drunk I could tell that ...

HappySqurriel said:

When I was 18 and hanging out with friends at a local pub and in our drunken "Wisdom" we decided to go see a 10:30 showing of Spice World the movie at the local cheap theater ($2 per movie at that time); we brought along a couple of bottles of rye and mixed it with our coke.

The only people in the theater with us was another group of (about) 8 drunk 18-20 year old guys and all we did was shout at the screen making (often dirty) jokes trying to out-do the other group. It was (probably) one of my most memorable misadventures to the theater ...

The movie was awful though ... even fall-down drunk I could tell that ...

haha....good story. I admire the fact that you have the nuts to admit that you paid to go see Spice World. I will have to put that on the list for Bad Movie Night. Is it as bad as Pearl Harbor? I can't see that being possible.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

mancandy said:
HappySqurriel said:

haha....good story. I admire the fact that you have the nuts to admit that you paid to go see Spice World. I will have to put that on the list for Bad Movie Night. Is it as bad as Pearl Harbor? I can't see that being possible.

Spice world was a far worse movie than Pearl Harbor but (because of how awful it is) can be very funny at times ...