By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Terry Funk's first time

Tagged games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twnG-DzBY0A

Pewburty makes a boy do crazy things...

Around the Network

I like that just by the title i knew who posted this.

Kasz216 said:
I like that just by the title i knew who posted this.

That's impressive. I don't remember expressing my interest in Terry Funk's hootis on these here forums before.

You probably could also tell I made the thread from the fact that NO ONE POSTED IN IT.

Man, I miss seeing Raven...

Oh dear, I just heard "nipple on a bucket" and I'm pretty sure I know where this is going.

Those are some scary people.

True story, I was actually thinking about Raven today, because I watched the TNA match when Roxxi got her head shaved, which always reminds me of the super, awful, totally disgusting time Raven got shaved with sheep shears.  One of the sickest things I've ever seen in wrestling.

BasilZero said:
Damn - I heard Raven recently recovered a bit from hitting rock bottom.

Shame that he hit rockbottom, he was one of my favs back in WCW.

I loved Raven and his Flock, especially Kidman and Saturn.  That was an excellent storyline.

Around the Network
pokoko said:

Oh dear, I just heard "nipple on a bucket" and I'm pretty sure I know where this is going.

Those are some scary people.

True story, I was actually thinking about Raven today, because I watched the TNA match when Roxxi got her head shaved, which always reminds me of the super, awful, totally disgusting time Raven got shaved with sheep shears.  One of the sickest things I've ever seen in wrestling.

BasilZero said:
Damn - I heard Raven recently recovered a bit from hitting rock bottom.

Shame that he hit rockbottom, he was one of my favs back in WCW.

I loved Raven and his Flock, especially Kidman and Saturn.  That was an excellent storyline.

How about him in his ECW days?

Did you remmeber some of the fueds he had in TNA? like Abyss, Monty Brown, Jeff Hardy, Sabu, Jeff Jarrett?

gooch_destroyer said:

Did you remmeber some of the fueds he had in TNA? like Abyss, Monty Brown, Jeff Hardy, Sabu, Jeff Jarrett?

I wasn't a huge fan of ECW except for the fact that they had such incredible crowds.

But yeah, Raven had some great feuds in TNA.  I remember the James Mitchell, Abyss, and Vampiro stuff and the crazy matches with Sabu.  Sabu and Raven are insane.

pokoko said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I wasn't a huge fan of ECW except for the fact that they had such incredible crowds.

But yeah, Raven had some great feuds in TNA.  I remember the James Mitchell, Abyss, and Vampiro stuff and the crazy matches with Sabu.  Sabu and Raven are insane.

Even Though TNA isn't good anymore do you still follow it? I started Watching back in 2004 when I found out that Jeff Hardy was there and I though it was some WWE development place. Go figure, right?

Plus are you interested in SummerSlam this Sunday? Daniel Bryan Vs. John Cena and Brock Vs Punk

pokoko said:

Oh, Jesus. You would...

That was a total rehash of his ECW schtick (then again, a little bird told me you like rehashes of Nintendogs). And the worst part was having watched Stevie Richards develop over the years from being a Raven flunkie to standing up to his old boss, breaking out, and coming into his own as a wrestler and a character... only to go back to being Raven's flunkie all over again when they all jumped to WCW.

gooch_destroyer said:

Even Though TNA isn't good anymore do you still follow it? I started Watching back in 2004 when I found out that Jeff Hardy was there and I though it was some WWE development place. Go figure, right?

Plus are you interested in SummerSlam this Sunday? Daniel Bryan Vs. John Cena and Brock Vs Punk

TNA actually still has some of the best wrestling, it's just that you have to sort through bad storylines and suffer through poor finishes.  Aries, Styles, Samoa Joe, Bad Influence, Robert Roode, Gail Kim, and a few others are among the best wrestlers in the world.

The WWE has also improved a ton by suddenly deciding to sign guys who can actually wrestle.  I'm almost certain that Daniel Bryan can drag Cena to a 5 start match.