By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
think-man said:
Can you judge users without there permission? I wanna see Turkish, Kowenicki and pezus be judged oh and sales2099

one word can describe all four of them perfectly 

What did you just call me??

I hope you mean "sexy"

its something that describes all four of you. its gamers, what the hell did you think that word was?!

Around the Network
pezus said:

It's pretty easy to see why he considers you an enemy. You're like Nintendo fans' Leeroy Jenkins, if you will.

Seriously Pezus? A World of Warcraft reference? I expected better.

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
think-man said:
Can you judge users without there permission? I wanna see Turkish, Kowenicki and pezus be judged oh and sales2099

one word can describe all four of them perfectly 

What did you just call me??

I hope you mean "sexy"

its something that describes all four of you. its gamers, what the hell did you think that word was?!

I hoped for sexy, but feared it would be "loved by all sides"

as i said, it was a word to describe all four of you. so it had to be something all four had in commen. if i had to describe pezus in one word it certainly would be SEXXXXAAAAYYYYYYY

RolStoppable said:
I feared that this might happen. Looks like a lot of work to do.

Or I just quietly abandon the thread and pretend that I forgot about its existence. Just need to remember to not hit the post button now.

Everyone wants you to say they're pretty.

Carl2291 said:
Conegamer said:

I guess Im just too kind to notice things like this off the bat. 

Yeah, must be that

Its why youre just not mod material right now Coney. You need a mean streak. You need an iron fist. 

You need a new watch.

Perhaps. But I don't know if I have that in me right now. Give it a couple months and I'm sure you will see. 

Thos reminds me of that show Iron Chef. They tried it on ITV for a few months. Wow.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
oni-link said:

I'M AN ENEMY OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM? LOL!!! THIS IS FREAKIN' BULLSHIT AS ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH PASSION I HAVE DONE TO DEFEND NINTENDO ON THIS SITE. ROL YOU ARE TRULY CLUELESS ON WHO I AM AREN'T YOU? THE SONY BASHING PART I HAVE TO ADMIT(I do hate them with a passion you can personally ask me why later) BUT ME BEING ANTI-NINTENDO IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF TURD EVER!!! BTW I have always had a Nintendo system on launch day compared to waiting 1-2 years for picking up other consoles (X360, Saturn, PS1&2, DreamCast, Genesis etc)

LOL You had a worse meltdown than a cheese sandwich my friend. Laid much?

Rol, you might want to add this little fella to the list. He doesn't really do anything, since he is banned all the time, but still...

EDIT: Strange, the link doesn't seem to work? Anyways, it's Ninjablade...

*posts lame/overused Popcorn gif*

Osc89 said:

Enemy!? I bought a Wii U! You can't suffer more for Nintendo than that XD

If its pain you're an enemy of the mushroom kingdom. The only one allowed to have a cycle in the Mushroom Kingdom is Princess Peach. Sometimes I am glad, Mario took her from us. :)

The comment about Zero is the best

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.