By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Price Confirmed for Mexico

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
Sad fact... Brasil price seems even more expensive .

How much for Brazil?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
ethomaz said:

How much for Brazil?

PS4 I don't know but Xbone is R$1899... I can't see Sony getting a price close to EU here.

Are these good prices?

These consoles are too expensive for the mexican market. Truth is, for the upcoming years PS3 and 360 are gonna be selling much better than these new consoles. And most people who buy them, will import them from the USA.

ethomaz said:
WagnerPaiva said:
ethomaz said:

How much for Brazil?

PS4 I don't know but Xbone is R$1899... I can't see Sony getting a price close to EU here.

Really? I thought the Xbox One was supposed to be much more expensive than that, not bad. Around 1600 BR$ then.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Are these good prices?

Nope that almost $190US more then what it costs in the United States but with the US price of $399 you still have to pay 8 to 10 percent sales taxes on top of that so the final price is $430 to $439 depending on your local sales taxes I don't know if the Mexican price includes sales taxes but I'm guessing it does since most countries outside the US include sales taxes in their final price.

Chris Hu said:
think-man said:
Are these good prices?

Nope that almost $190US more then what it costs in the United States but with the US price of $399 you still have to pay 8 to 10 percent sales taxes on top of that so the final price is $430 to $439 depending on your local sales taxes I don't know if the Mexican price includes sales taxes but I'm guessing it does since most countries outside the US include sales taxes in their final price.

So im guessing alot of people import then? :P

@Soleron

aparta con= pre order with...

$7499 Mexican pesos that's almost $600 US dollars if my calculation are correct. Still much better than the xbox one price.

Ooooh I need it