By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

brb

/beerzor

/pisszor

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ArtofAngels said:
Huh?

Must be a PS3 fanboy Twesternlover to question me.

who the hell is twestern?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I am confused and aroused.

iclim4 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ArtofAngels said:
Huh?

man, he's this son of a bitch who is always grilling me on my opinions about Jaffe and Kotaku,he says that Kotaku isnt' biased vs the Wii, but obviously they are. Just go there and see how every time they say the Wii, that they get all pissy, like it changed their mama.

Edit: He also developes games, which is cool, but he can develop my ass on the Kotaku ain't biased, tip. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

iclim4 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ArtofAngels said:
Huh?

Lulz.   And Twesterm is far from a ps3 fanboy, so I don't see why other ps3 fanboys would love him. :|

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
iclim4 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ArtofAngels said:
Huh?

man, he's this son of a bitch who is always grilling me on my opinions about Jaffe and Kotaku,he says that Kotaku isnt' biased vs the Wii, but obviously they are. Just go there and see how every time they say the Wii, that they get all pissy, like it changed their mama.

Edit: He also developes games, which is cool, but he can develop my ass on the Kotaku ain't biased, tip.

It's twesterM.  With an "m".

makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ArtofAngels said:
Huh?

Lulz. And Twesterm is far from a ps3 fanboy, so I don't see why other ps3 fanboys would love him. :|

YOU must be one too, that is only what a nonbiased person would deduce, my dear watson. such a conspirator against Zenfoldor and Miyamoto, the dream team.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

makingmusic476 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
iclim4 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ArtofAngels said:
Huh?

It's twesterM. With an "m".

What a gay name, I will have my revenge.

Western is the bomb, in movies, imo. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
iclim4 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ArtofAngels said:
Huh?

oh you mean Twesterm the mod?
wow you gotta be some n00b to mispell his name that way.
n00bs arent allowed to start threads! GTFO
pissy little fanboy who cant even differentiate an M from an N
in a very hard to spot happenstance(apparently thats a real word?).

Dang youre awful, get your eyes checked boy! 

if you didnt get it im kidding ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

How do you say "Dark thrust" in Japanese?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!