By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lolita said:
souixan said:
The English dub is bad and I can give you an example from today!(my sisters kids were watching it here) they call Drunken fists, loopy fist. They edited out the kanji for Sake on the "Medicine" bottle. They also edited out the blush on Rock Lees face showing he was drunk.. and Sake was reffered to as "Elixer" by Gai

That's what I meant when I was saying the English version is censored... Also the famous NarutoxSasuke kiss... What a bliss in the Japanese version! The English one takes the fun away!!!

Ok guys..you can put the lotion down. ROFL.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:

Ok guys..you can put the lotion down. ROFL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

lolita said:
souixan said:
The English dub is bad and I can give you an example from today!(my sisters kids were watching it here) they call Drunken fists, loopy fist. They edited out the kanji for Sake on the "Medicine" bottle. They also edited out the blush on Rock Lees face showing he was drunk.. and Sake was reffered to as "Elixer" by Gai

That's what I meant when I was saying the English version is censored... Also the famous NarutoxSasuke kiss... What a bliss in the Japanese version! The English one takes the fun away!!!

Actually in the flashback of the Sasuke rescue arc, they show it.

^ I didn't bother watching the dubs up till there...

souixan said:
lolita said:
souixan said:

"The English dub is bad and I can give you an example from today!(my sisters kids were watching it here)"

shame on you for using your sisters kids as an excuse for watching Naruto! for shame j/k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Why watch the anime when you can read the manga?
I got bored with the made up stories in the anime, carried on with the manga.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

iclim4 said:
souixan said:
lolita said:
souixan said:

"The English dub is bad and I can give you an example from today!(my sisters kids were watching it here)"

shame on you for using your sisters kids as an excuse for watching Naruto! for shame j/k

I don't really need an excuse I'm quite open about liking anime. They're my excuse if by that you mean they watch it in my room because nobody else will let them so I'm sort of stuck watching unless I wanna leave and watch some garbage on Channel 2..

@ TomaTito )

yea, the anime has a lot of boring and lame filler episodes , which are poorly written and executed (the animation quality is visibly far worse , then for example the first story arc)

TomaTito said:
I got bored with the made up stories in the anime, carried on with the manga.

So you get bored with made up stories in the anime but not the made up stories in the manga?  Makes perfect sense...

Anyway... as far as anime goes, Naruto is pretty crappy.  It's a beat'em up show with ninjas. 

lolita said:
I already knew I was weird!!! I love Naruto... It's awesome... How can anyone not like ninjas? Also, I prefer the Japanese version since the English one is censored.

²

@Words Of Wisdom he is talking probably about the fillers and I agree with him the fillers are crap :s;

I prefer the manga though.  Some flashbacks are way to long.