By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which will make it to the next mildstone first?

Will the PS3 reach 10 million first? Or will the 360 reach 17 million first? Or will they reach those markets at the same time? And how long till they sell that many. Now post your predictions

My prediction: PS3 to 10 million 3 weeks, 360 to 17 million 4 weeks becasue the PS3 is selling about 10k - 50k a week faster thent he 360 which could give it the edge to reach the 10 million mark pretty quickly. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Well if the 360 price drop holds true in Europe then the 360 otherwise should be the PS3.

The hotstone is spicier!

lol, mildstone. we really need the option to edit thread titles.

FishyJoe said:
The hotstone is spicier!

And lavarock is cooler

your point? 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
lol, mildstone. we really need the option to edit thread titles.

yes. we do..

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16440

I wonder ... will you lock your own thread? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

Dolla Dolla said:
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16440

I wonder ... will you lock your own thread? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

hmm.. this sucks. oh well. thread locked