By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Boom Blox, Steven Speilberg's Wii game...

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the game, I think it looks interesting, and I'd have to see more of it, it just has nothing to do with Stephen Spielburg. I can't imagine his involvement being any deeper than
1"hey Stever, you think this game looks cool?"
2"Shut, up I'm on the phone with famous people"
3????
4Profit

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

a building game does sound intresting

The_vagabond7 said:
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the game, I think it looks interesting, and I'd have to see more of it, it just has nothing to do with Stephen Spielburg. I can't imagine his involvement being any deeper than
3????
4Profit

WHAT? I wasn't on the phone with anyone, and I sure didn't get any profit!!!!!

I assure you, I am the only Stever in the world. I have the name copyrighted. Or at least, I am the only "Stever" who actually goes by "Stever" as in "beaver" only with "St."

But I completely agree with you. This game just has his name on it to sell... I can't imagine how he could possibly have any real direct input into this game. 

The_vagabond7 said:
3????
4Profit
You're so synical vagabond - I imagine he'll be there bright and early every morning - making cups of tea all day for the developers to keep their concentration up and taking their calls to help keep them relaxed.

could somebody watch the trailer? because i couldn't last nigth...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

yeah - i read about this this morning and was also confused. what can steven contribute to video game development other than an epic, moving storyline to go with a game and blocking suggestions for cut-scenes. this is just confusing why his name would be attached to this project. it's like putting madden into a nintendogs game - just doesn't make sense.

the guy is a genious, and the idea he came up with himself. He must love the Wii, and wanted to make something for it.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

r u kidding me? this news is like, 6 months old. Sounds like more JENGA to me.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

This game is getting very good word of mouth, so it's definitely one to watch for.

I will wait till someone on this site gets it and ask them how it plays, it's more reliable than reading reviews.