By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cried 4 times yesterday!

solracbrit said:
cmon guys, we're man, we don't cry...this is VGChartz, do you remember? the place where are 10000 single man... and men don't cry... :P joke

I almost cry when Dumbledore died, when Dobbie died...
In a movie, in spanish is called "el zorro y el sabueso", its about a dog and a fox that become friends.... It was too sad when the old lady left the fox in the wood....

The Fox and The Hound. One of my favourite movies of all time.  Felt sad, but never cried in that one.

@Lolita and Goosegaws: What is Grave of the Fireflies?

I am Legend also nearly brought me to tears--he held on for so long, and if he held out literally one more day without going insane, he would have been absolutely fine.

Will Smith really is the greatest, most versatile actor out there.  He excels at EVERYTHING: Comedy, Action, Drama, Suspense, Horror, in addition to being a top-notch singer, rapper, and dancer.  He can play the smug pretty boy, the guy who doesn't know what's going on, the comedic teenage brother, the brooding, selfconscious hero, and even a loving father who's just trying his best to make ends meet.  Truly the best actor of our time.

Also, hats off to him for quitting the rapping business when it became all about swearing every other word and insulting people.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I used to cry.

Now I kill rabbits and think, gee, at least I wasn't that rabbit.

And it makes me feel a little bit better inside.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

ssj12 said:
makingmusic476 said:
I almost cried at the end of MGS3.

I almost cried at the end of HL2:Ep2.

Also Folklore kinda makes you sad hearing all the stories of the town folks.

I still haven't finished Ep. 2. :(

thekitchensink said:

@Lolita and Goosegaws: What is Grave of the Fireflies?

Here are some links:

http://nausicaa.net/miyazaki/grave/

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20000319/REVIEWS08/3190301/1023

Honestly, I've never seen a film that was more emotionally resonant than this one.  Heartbreaking, as mentioned.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Grave of the Fireflies cam close to making me shed a tear

Around the Network

Cried at Grave of the Fireflies.

Cried at the end of Turn A Gundam (best Gundam ever).

Cried at the end of Pan's Labrynth.

Cried a little at the end of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.

Real men cry.

naznatips said:
Cried at Grave of the Fireflies.

Cried at the end of Turn A Gundam (best Gundam ever).

Cried at the end of Pan's Labrynth.

Cried a little at the end of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.

Real men cry.

Naznatipz is the truth! Anyone who cries over Gundam is a legend.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@ Naznatips: Poor, poor, misunderstood Godot...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I cried when Professor Oak told me on Pokemon Leaf Green that he thinks I have potential to become the worlds best Pokemon Trainer, No-one's ever believed in me the way he did.

Yes, that one, the fox and the hound.
And I just remember that I almost cry when I watched the last episode of Dragon Ball Z, not because it was sad, but because it was the last episode... GT wasn't as good as Z was.
And an Italian movie called "La vita è bella"....yes I cried with that movie....

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.