By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cried 4 times yesterday!

I'm sure I have cried at least once in my life for something, but I can't remenber when or why, let me think and I`ll come back...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I cried at the end of Where the Red Fern Grows and Dragonlance: Test of the Twins.

Riot Of The Blood said:
lolita said:
The end of FFX... Each time I see it, I cry. Also cried when L died in Death Note...

What happens at the end that makes you cry?

Knowing that when the fayth dissapears, he would too... But for the person he loves, he was willing to sacrifice himself, so that she doesn't die and she lives in a world in peace. They know love each other but can't be together... That's what got emotional. It's so sad yet, beautiful.

Devil May Cry 4 rocks

--OkeyDokey-- said:
The last time I cried was when my dog died.
out of nowhere she just had this diarrhoea. but it wasn't normal diarrhoea, it was like 95% blood. it was everywhere.

she stopped breathing half an hour later

All of a sudden I'm hungry.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Devil May Cry 4 rocks

Yeah, I know. Nero is awesome.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I kinda cried in Lost when Charlie Died. Also I got tears in my eye when Fred died in Harry Potter

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Cried during first Pokemon movie. No lie. When Ash got turned to stone, I completely freaked out and swore never to watch the show or play the games again if he died.

Also, ending of the first Kingdom Hearts--it was so beautiful and sad. I didn't know there would be sequels yet, so I thought Sora had basically sacrificed his entire being so to defeat Ansem and close the door to darkness. Basically, I thought he sacrificed himself for Kairi despite working the whole game to touch her. First tear was shed when he calls out to her from the clouds while she's standing on the beach. Started pouring out like a leaky faucet when she saw his drawing on the cave wall. Come on, who's with me???

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Oh crap I just remembered one time I did cry, and it was on the first episode of Pokemon, when Ash is going to get killed by the Spearows and Pikachu saves him.. touching, wow, I trully am a nerd.

Crying over VGs is not hardcore. The only time I wanted to cry was the first time I played Chrono Cross.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."