By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game have you played the most on the 3DS so far?

Kingdom Hearts since I havent played Mario Kart 7 in awhile...thats really it, dont use the 3ds that much

Around the Network

oh and Mario 3d land is probably 3rd most played

Probably Fire Emblem, I just bought Monster Hunter today so that could very well pass it up.

Honorable mentions include Luigi's Mansion, Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus

Listing those games reminded me how badass 3DS is

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Chris1596 said:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity - 82 hours
Mario Kart 7 - 32 hours
Luigi's Mansion - 18 hours

How is Gates to Infinity? I was thinking about picking it up sometime but was unsure about it

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

oniyide said:
Kingdom Hearts since I havent played Mario Kart 7 in awhile...thats really it, dont use the 3ds that much

Why u no play it much

Around the Network

Retail.

1. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D- 372:52 (would say approx 75 hours of that was idol or matchmaking)
2. Resident Evil: Revelations- 101:58 (no more than like 5 hours idol/matchmaking)
3. Super Street Fighter IV- 40:15
4. Shinobi- 29:10
5. Ridge Racer 3D- 24;28

eShop games.

1. Sonic Triple Trouble- 22:41
2. Wario Land 2- 17:52
3. Punch-Out- 10:18
4. Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3- 10:08
5. Sonic The Hedgehog- 7:51

Still to buy Super Mario 3D Land & Mario Kart 7, so that retail list should have a new entry or two down the line.

Oh, my DS list has a healthy dose of Nintendo games like Super Mario 64, Mario Kart DS & New Super Mario Bros.

zorg1000 said:
Chris1596 said:
Mario Kart 7 - 32 hours

How is Gates to Infinity? I was thinking about picking it up sometime but was unsure about it

It's pretty good but at the beginning takes a bit to get into it and you have to have a lot of free time to play it (if you want to be maximum rank that is) but I would recommend it 

Radiant Historia - 7:20
Super Mario 3D Land - 5:34
Paper Mario Sticker Star - 4:26
Mario Kart 7 - 2:02
Kid Icarus Uprising - 0:45
Ridge Racer 3D - 0:40

On the 19th I will have had my 3DS for one year, and I've barely played it. Don't have much time to play games, and when I do I play on console.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

My most played game is Awakening with 420 hours followed by MK7 with 260 hours. However, I seldom play Awakening anymore, usually only for streetpass battles. It's very possible that MK7 could surpass it before I get MK8. Will be close for sure! Oh, and Animal Crossing which is already at +100 hours is sure to surpass everything!

Chris1596 said:
zorg1000 said:
Chris1596 said:
Mario Kart 7 - 32 hours

It's pretty good but at the beginning takes a bit to get into it and you have to have a lot of free time to play it (if you want to be maximum rank that is) but I would recommend it 

Cool thanks, I might check it out sometime down the line but Monster Hunter will probably take up most of my 3DS timr until Pokemon X/Y come out.