By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game have you played the most on the 3DS so far?

Paper Mario: Sticker Star with like 24 hours closely followed by Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario 3D Land (5 stars).

Around the Network

Kid Icarus Uprising 200+ hours

soon to be pokemon, over 9999

Mario Kaert 7. damn, the Nintendo Network feels like heaven compared to the WFC connection, the online races don't have any lag whatsoever, which is awesome.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. I always find a moment to play a song and enjoy it.

1: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate -- 319 hours

2: Fire Emblem Awakening -- 106 hours

3: Pokémon White Version 2 -- 78 hours

4: Kid Icarus Uprising -- 61 hours

after that there's a huge dropoff down to 26 hours for The World Ends With You.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
the_dengle said:

1: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate -- 319 hours

2: Fire Emblem Awakening -- 106 hours

3: Pokémon White Version 2 -- 78 hours

4: Kid Icarus Uprising -- 61 hours

after that there's a huge dropoff down to 26 hours for The World Ends With You.

That is amazing, so right now you are mainly a 3rd party supporter on nintendo systems? Or have you just not spent much time on nintendo games besides Kid Icarus. Pokemon was a DS game. But I guess if you played it on the 3DS it counts.

Have you tried that Etrian game? Etrian Odyssey I think.

I haven't tallied my first-party vs third-party games recently. I don't really follow you since 3 of my 4 most-played games are by Nintendo -- though I suppose even if you added my playtime on those three it still wouldn't match Monster Hunter.

Let's see... after The World Ends With You, it goes 999, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, Pushmo, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Mutant Mudds, Star Fox Command, Dillon's Rolling Western, Mega Man Zero Collection, Sakura Samurai, Mighty Switch Force, HarmoKnight, Liberation Maiden, and then we get into the virtual console titles.

So it's a pretty even mix. I have a few DS games in there because I never had a DS. The backwards-compatibility with that huge library was one of the reasons I picked up a 3DS at a time when the only retail game that interested me was Kid Icarus.

i'm with the op. i spent more time on pilot wings then 3d land and dark moon combined. there's so much freedom. it's vast and beautiful! my favorite 3d game if i remember correctly i beat and unlocked everything in pilot wings resort.

Pokemon Black 2 - 112 hours
Mario Kart 7 - 11 hours
Animal Crossing - 5 hours
Zelda Ocarina of time - 2 hours

spurgeonryan said:
Boutros said:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star with like 24 hours closely followed by Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario 3D Land.

I put a good amount of hours into Luigi, but beat it pretty quickly. I saw no need to go back again. I am surprised you put so much into Sticker Star. So you really liked it?

Yeah Sticker Star is fun. But 24 hours really is only the amount of time it took me to complete the story. There's not much reason to continue playing once you beat it. Luigi's Mansion has a fun multiplayer but it's impossible to play a game without a couple of people disconnecting or being downright dumb XD

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity - 82 hours
Mario Kart 7 - 32 hours
Luigi's Mansion - 18 hours