By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

Final-Fan said:
zorg1000 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

So there's this kind of smelly, socially awkward guy that I work with named John Lucas, and he's a Nintendo fan. I've just gotta ask....do you work at Target?

I'm not trying to be mean, but after reading posts like these, it just makes too much sense.

Holy shit I work at target with a guy named john lucas

This isn't surprising.  It's not well known, but Target actually has a company policy that every store should have a John Lucas working in it. 

It all makes sense now

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
nin10do said:

"You know, there's actually one thing. It's missing something that the Wii brought. I kind of miss the Wii controller and being able to do things with that"
"You mean, you like the motion controls?"
"Yeah it gave you that 'Wii' feeling, like this is what the Wii is. I think I'll use that controller when I buy the system."

He left me on that note, and left me quite surprised. He wanted motion controls, he felt the wand defined what 'Wii' is.

I'll let you make of that what you will.

Did you told him that most of the WiiU games have support to the Wiimote+Nunchuck, including some of the games you tested together ?  : P 

zorg1000 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

So there's this kind of smelly, socially awkward guy that I work with named John Lucas, and he's a Nintendo fan. I've just gotta ask....do you work at Target?

I'm not trying to be mean, but after reading posts like these, it just makes too much sense.

Way to copy me.

Final-Fan said:
zorg1000 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

This isn't surprising.  It's not well known, but Target actually has a company policy that every store should have a John Lucas working in it. 

That explains the "now hiring John Lucas" sign posted on the front door.

DucksUnlimited said:

... Ducks Unlimited... Ace Detective! You found him! jk of course XD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
DucksUnlimited said:

... Ducks Unlimited... Ace Detective! You found him! jk of course XD

What can I say, I learned from the best.

DucksUnlimited said:

What can I say, I learned from the best.

I never saw that pic before but damn... It's so true xDD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Nintendo report their quarterly financials this time next week.

What are you guys expecting?? Shipped for the Q? Lifetime shipments?

They'll talk about all the interesting animals they raised on the farm with John Lucas

4.5-5.5 million
35-37 million
1-1.3 billion