By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

Depends really.

On whether Nintendo wants to carry over the Wii Shop when you can play wii games on the pad. (so its really just asking for controller support) Mimicking the classic controller

Around the Network

Wait, Super Mario RPG is on Wii?

Wii U on FIRE! Sold over 80k at Wind Waker HD retail release and Europe price cut week! Hell, the numbers almost even DOUBLED compared to the week before! It's now ABOVE PS3 AND 3DS in America and catched up very well in Europe, slightly behind Xbox 360! It still struggles in Japan, though (under 4k which is an All-Time-Low...) . Hopefully Johnlucas predicted right that Wii Party U and the new Bundles there (which will release on Oct 31st) will give it a boost...I'm really curious...

That Japan-drop is, I think, becuase of the upcoming bundles by the end of October.

Oh that's unfortunate.

But holy shit I wasnt expecting that for the WiiU.

Was that last week? ( or the last two weeks combined?)

Around the Network
pezus said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
I think teh only one they dont have one for is Iceland and that place that sold 318 wiiu's

How do you know that? Yes, there is no Nintendo here. Sony isn't here in Iceland either, but they have an Icelandic distribution partner.

Trying to ignore that this is a John Lucas thread

OT: Is this now the equivalent of the PS Nation/XBO threads?

Pretty much. Me and TBONE tried rebooting the Nintendomination thread but that failed.

JohannStrauss said:
Great news indeed. But the likes of EA games and WB will have a really hard time convincing Wii U owners to buy their games seeing how bad their ports are.

Need for speed and arkham city are both great games, as are AC3 and blosp2.  I don't need much convincing to continue buying 3rd party games, even from early ports.  /shrug

"As a PS3 owner, I'm proud that all the money I spend goes to the development of more games and consoles (for me that's success) and not to the pockets of greedy men (for me that's failure)."

..and what planet do you live on Zod?

And so it begins....

hiimnew said:
And so it begins....

The downfall of J Lucas' prediction? Why yes it does :P