By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNITY - Nintendo & Wii U Finish The REVOLUTION

You didnt even know the WiiU had Open GL, you wont be confirming much of anything^

Around the Network
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
You didnt even know the WiiU had Open GL, you wont be confirming much of anything^

Wow!

Are you just assuming things, or do you know for a fact what's up?

What the WiiU? I've taken mine apart and put it back together, I know a fair bit about the system.

I have reason to believe that in terms of real world performance the console will be able to get comparable performance to the x86 structure architectures since they all appear to have access to the same types of engines and modern feature sets, its a platform that devs will either learn to code for, and get better at it due to the more hands on approach (but still smooth process) of porting games to it, optomizing on it will take an earnest dev though. It wont let you be lazy with it.

It'd take some serious budget to make technical marvels on the PS4 that are clearly above what a maximum optomized build for the WiiU using CryEngine3

The structure type is one thats a little underwhelming to be honest , but Im more interested in what MS/Sony's customizations with it will be able to achieve. X86 has some key glaring issues in terms of performance.  The numbers game here doesnt really tell us much.

Infamous Second Son's map is so accurate. Except of course the antennas on the space needle.

By what manner of stature? Are you acquainted with a few good folk from Seattle?

Around the Network

Yeah I make sure to drive up there for every football game.

Too bad the Mariners lost their game against Kansas.

As long as it's a fun game, I'm happy ;)

Well if they win maybe you can get your friends in Chicago to make a spotlight for them to star in on platform of choice.

Here's hoping. I love Chicago.