By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clinton vs. Obama: Who's gonna win?

Coming from an Australian...

I hope Obama wins. Had enough of Republicians for now.

Hilary sort of scares me:
- scared that if she wins the nomination, she will lose the election (I dunno - if I voted for Hilary vrs McCain... I might have to vote McCain :P)

- scared that she is just more of the same - too close to what has been running in the Whitehouse for the last 20 years

- scares me to think the US would have had 4 presidents in a row that are either Clinton's or Bush's

Obama seems to invigorate (IMO), and is the one who can promote real change.

It doesn't matter at all that he is "less experienced" - I see that as a good thing. As he learns, he can actually learn a different way. Presidents are also surrounded by advisors for a good reason - its not like they don't have any help.

Rudd has been a revelation here in Australia in the couple of months since he has gotten in - and I think Obama could do the same for the US (and maybe entire world).

(EDIT - a "Obama for President + Hilary for Vice President" would be the best team outcome)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

@Shams. What has Rudd done? I haven't heard anything about him since he got in, but during election they were identical. Apart from Rudd appearing on Rove (which would have got my vote for sure considering they seemed so similar).

I can't believe how well Obama is doing this month. I really thought after NH & NV losses he was a goner.

To sweep a Clinton twice is just CRAZZZY!!!! :D

WiiFit will be 2008 #1 selling game in NORTH AMERICA!  
End of '08 Predictions: Wii - 48m X360 - 25m  PS3 - 19m
Wii monthly NA sales will top 400k every month in '08. *Jan sales ruined it. Grrrr!*
WiiFit will top 1m in sales in its first month of release in North America.
MGS4 will NOT be released in '08. *Darn it!* FF13 will NOT be released in '08.
Rockband Wii will top 600k in first month sales in North America.
WiiFit will pass the PS3 WW sales by Xmas '09.

OBAMA!!!
I hope

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Clinton is the USA's equivalent to Britain's "Iron Lady" PM Margaret thatcher during the 1980's. Thatcher was a tough, mean old hag, Hillary is the same. I would choose Obama or Mccain over Clinton anyday.
Women belong in the kitchen not in the White house.

Around the Network

"The day an African American man becomes president of the USA, Jesus would have been returned" (Martin Luther King Jr)

With the current delegate count, Clinton needs to win 55% of the remaining delegates in order to beat Obama in pledged delegates. That's going to require landslide wins in at least two out of the three biggest states left: Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Clinton is the USA's equivalent to Britain's "Iron Lady" PM Margaret thatcher during the 1980's. Thatcher was a tough, mean old hag, Hillary is the same. I would choose Obama or Mccain over Clinton anyday.
Women belong in the kitchen not in the White house.

Please tell me you don't really believe that (not the part about Clinton but the part bolded).

The more I see and hear about Obama the more I like him but he would unfortunately make a very easy target for a smear campaign (just based on that poster someone made of him).

probably clinton. I don't see obama winning texas but who knows.