By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want my wii back soo bad...

kingofwale said:
lol, my deepest sympathy, but look at the bright side, it's not like it broke down during SSBB launch or MK launch. :P

Took the words right outta my mouth. hehe.  I feel sorry for ya. 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Yeah, I was thankful it didn't break down right before smash, I think I would've killed myself or something. It did breakdown the day before No More Heroes though, which I was very pissed about. I can't wait to get some sweet travis action.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

lolita said:
Ehh I know how you feel I don't have it anymore either and I can't wait to have one back! T_T

Let's (at least) try to stay sane....

You like the Wii, Lolita? That's shocking, considering your taste in games.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
lolita said:
Ehh I know how you feel I don't have it anymore either and I can't wait to have one back! T_T

Let's (at least) try to stay sane....

You like the Wii, Lolita? That's shocking, considering your taste in games.

Yeah, my favorite serie is Zelda and it's the only one that could make me buy a console I wouldn't even like (not that it happened so far)! XD But there are some other games that I want to play on Wii so yeah I like it. I must admit I'm more into the RPG genre but I do like Mario and some original games like No More Heroes.

You two need to give the DS some love! It'll help in times of need (especially when the Wii crack is no where to be found).

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
You two need to give the DS some love! It'll help in times of need (especially when the Wii crack is no where to be found).

Yeah I guess... But I miss some big screen gaming... No one understands my pain!!! This world is so unfair!!!

(Drama queenifying the situation)

@ the_vagabond7: Sorry for being off topic it's your thread and you should be the center of attention.

^maybe the DS2 will allow u to play on the big screen(like psp slim)

Be strong my friend. No More Heroes is a great game indeed. Right now I am on my 2nd run on the hardest setting. I hope that it sells even more on the 2nd week (dumb Ubisoft). I wanna play more games like this.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Im glad I haven't experience. I just wonder how would it be like, must be really crazy

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

If you had a PS3 or 360 you wouldn't even notice its gone! :)

J/k but I can imagine how you feel. I haven't had the red ring of death and my PS3 works fine, but my PS2...umm...it...damn. Well My first PS1 broke after about 3 years or so, so I bought the newer slim model, still works today!