By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does anyone here, or is anyone here going to try and lose weight with Wii F

What are people expecting?

Do people actually think that they can lose weight with this?

Who here is 'overweight'?

If you feel the above, do you think that if you eat very little and jog that you will lose weight?

Around the Network

i am just playing it for fun...not to lose weight

I won't be using it. I play sports so even if I did gain a little weight I'd lose it that way.

But I bet your going to have a lot of people say no to that and no to being overweight when in reality they probably are overweight.

I'll give it a shot, if i get results i'll be very happy. If not (i'm not expecting much anyway) i'll just have fun with the game.

hope other games will make use of the board

Around the Network

If I lose a few pounds while playing it I'll be happy.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I just want to try the running game, it seems like fun

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Sure, I could always use the excercize theres nothing wrong with that

I'll probably try to see what kind of exercise it gives me, it could be interesting. I lost 70 pounds during the summer of 2004, I did it by myself, but then I used DDR on PS2 to stay in shape during the long winters. In a way, I think we should not underestimate the actual efficiency of that game, we might all be surprized^^ And from what I've seen so far, it looked funny:D

Just for fun, I'm not trying to loose weight, I'm trying to gain some :P

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."