By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can't wait for Final Fantasy 15! Who's with me?

So?

Hell Ya! 17 32.08%

Please, I was ready years ago! 10 18.87%

Tears, bitch! 1 1.89%

This and KH3, my dreams, my dreams! 9 16.98%

Yaaaaaaa! 0 0%

Maybe 7 13.21%

No way in hell! 6 11.32%

Nooooooooooo! 3 5.66%

Total:53

You bet I am!

Around the Network

after the shit battle system of FFXIII if its the same im almost not interested, or at least until i see what kind of battle system it has and if there are other options. with modern engines and tech how hard is it to make an option for battle modes? a simple FF7 like jrpg battle mode would be so much more fun to me. every final fantasy becomes a disappointment. its just annoying anymore, alot like square in general.

I would say "not really" if it were an option.

I would be much more interested in an FF7 remake rather than a revamping of an FF13 spinoff.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
I would say "not really" if it were an option.

I would be much more interested in an FF7 remake rather than a revamping of an FF13 spinoff.

If you like FFVII that much, why would you want for their parent to go bankrupt ?

If you want to play FFVII again, just play FFVII again. 

Been waiting for this since 2006, and I got a PS3 just for it, then it skipped this gen. I'm disappointed, but I will still get it for PS4.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Haha, yeah. I would love this game asap. I would have thought mjaority of story, mechanics and gameplay are done, it's just a case of updating the graphics.

But this will take 3 years. :P

Hmm, pie.

I have not played a FF game since FFX, but ... I intend to get 15 the first change I get. I am a bit excited over it.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS