By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can't wait for Final Fantasy 15! Who's with me?

So?

Hell Ya! 17 32.08%

Please, I was ready years ago! 10 18.87%

Tears, bitch! 1 1.89%

This and KH3, my dreams, my dreams! 9 16.98%

Yaaaaaaa! 0 0%

Maybe 7 13.21%

No way in hell! 6 11.32%

Nooooooooooo! 3 5.66%

Total:53
RenCutypoison said:
BloodyRain said:

I honestly thought this game was dead for awhile and even forgot aout it for ages xD. Who knew it would move to next gen and get a name change lol

I knew they moved next gen when we got 2011 trailer, than asked for E3 and Nomura answerd "We can't say much for know, but there are surprises to come"

I checked google once a week for versus ^^' That was loooooooooooooooooooooooong.

As SE announced they wouldn't make more than 2 years dev cycles, and they announced KH3, when do you think it will come out ?

FF15, I'm really hoping holiday 2014 or beginning of 2015. They've been at it for years now. KH3, who knows honestly. I thought ffvs13 would come out this gen and it turned into next gen. I can't imagine getting a kh3 until quite awhile though. I believe kh3 is still in early development.

Around the Network

I have been excited since... um.. a very long time.
This game has so many great things going on for it.

Yeah. That's the next gen game I'm most hyped for right now.

Here's hoping it won't take 3 more years to come out.

My body is ready.

BloodyRain said:
RenCutypoison said:
BloodyRain said:

I honestly thought this game was dead for awhile and even forgot aout it for ages xD. Who knew it would move to next gen and get a name change lol

I knew they moved next gen when we got 2011 trailer, than asked for E3 and Nomura answerd "We can't say much for know, but there are surprises to come"

I checked google once a week for versus ^^' That was loooooooooooooooooooooooong.

As SE announced they wouldn't make more than 2 years dev cycles, and they announced KH3, when do you think it will come out ?

FF15, I'm really hoping holiday 2014 or beginning of 2015. They've been at it for years now. KH3, who knows honestly. I thought ffvs13 would come out this gen and it turned into next gen. I can't imagine getting a kh3 until quite awhile though. I believe kh3 is still in early development.

They are in preprod' for KH3.

And if KH3 is already in preprod, knowing that Nomura said he could never work on another FF cause it was too much work and pressure, that means XV is in its final phase as he has less work on it.

If they announce 2014 at Gamescom than March 2014 at TGS, I seriously freak out.

25% chances that happens, tough.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I was gonna vote for "This and KH3, my dreams, my dreams!" but accidentally clicked and voted on "Hell ya!" n__n.

I cant wait for this! So hyped!

Pokemon X/Y, FFXV, KH3, BDFF and GTAV are my most hyped games!

I'm with you, I've been imagining how the scenaries of the game could be and sometimes I've even dreamt with the game...

BloodyRain said:
BasilZero said:

I was gonna vote for "This and KH3, my dreams, my dreams!" but accidentally clicked and voted on "Hell ya!" n__n.

Far from the best of Amanda Lee =p

Check Sword art first op and her original work =3

BasilZero said:
BloodyRain said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

+1

Also will be getting FFXHD and KH 1.5 HD remix as well in the future even though I played through both FFX and KH1/2/COM like 3+ times on the PS2.

You should check out her other fandubs of anime/vg too. Their really good.

RenCutypoison said:
BloodyRain said:
BasilZero said:

Far from the best of Amanda Lee =p

Check Sword art first op and her original work =3

Ya saw the others too. They are amazing. I really like this one too.