By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct today - release dates galore - W101 Direct is Live

People need to think outside the box. There's more to Nintendo Directs than just release dates and new game announcements. We could see a new Smash character. Miyamoto could appear to explain the "secret" hidden in Pikmin 3. We could get an early look at CoroCoro's "scoop of the century," whatever it might be.

Personally I'm excited just on the off chance that they decide to show the new Zelda, since they said they could have shown it at E3 but decided not to. I'm pretty sure we won't see it till after Wind Waker HD is released, though.

More details about 3D World would be welcome, since we still know relatively little about that title. Learning the identity of the as-yet-unknown fourth playable character in Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is a possibility as well.

Around the Network

Awesome news! My predictions!

-Lotsa W101 info, possibly a hands on event announced

-We get Pokemon X/Y XL Bundles

-Release dates for SM3DW, Wii Fit, DKCTF, and so ons

-Release date for Wii U's summer update

-Release date for Miiverse on 3DS

-No new game announcements, but next Zelda teaser.

I hope for new trailers on their first party content like 3D World. That summer update would be nice as well but that maybe in a separate direct. More on Wonderful 101 ofcourse and maybe Zelda WW and Wii Party U details?

YOU WILL GET YOUR W101 DIRECT AND YOU WILL LIKE IT !

I can´t wait !!

They really need to announce these sooner rather than a 1 day notice...

Around the Network

Meh, not going to wake up at 8 am (my time) to watch this live, not worth it. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

BasilZero said:

Also no hope for hardware bundles ;(?

I think just like with a price cut, they should wait until right before they release it before announcing it, since people are gonna stop buying and wait until the bundle/price cut. The games that should be bundled like SM3DW and DKCTF don't release for quite a few months stilk, so thats why I don't think they'll announce any bundles yet.

I will say, the Zelda Wii U trailer seem believable.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

KingdomHeartsFan said:

They really need to announce these sooner rather than a 1 day notice...

Nah, cause then people would get hyped, and then people would get disappointed.

Suke said:
I will say, the Zelda Wii U trailer seem believable.

...to kill the hype for WW HD ?