By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 4 this year and possible song list?

I don't think this list is entirely accurate. Too many songs per band. I hope that Stairway to Heaven comes true though. That would be pure awesomeness.

Around the Network
dgm6780 said:
what ps3 controller patch shenanigans? I got the ps3 version of gh3 and have had zero problems...

I think he's talking about the fact that the PS3 GH3 controller does not work for Rock Band, which was meant to be patched but still hasn't.

This sounds more like a "most wanted list" than an actual "likely to be in the game" list. Four Aerosmith songs, three Chili Peppers songs, Hotel California, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, and Stairway to Heaven? I don't think so.

Giutar Hero 3 was when Guitar Hero stopped being fun.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Duke Of Darkness said:
Giutar Hero 3 was when Guitar Hero stopped being fun.

GH3 was when it started being fun for me since it was the 1st one I bought.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

same here! 1st GH i bought. so much fun.

the Wii is an epidemic.

I'll be glad if GH4 comes out very soon because I want another guitar for multi player and don't want to pay $60 for an extra one. I would rather have a game and guitar for $90.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Does GH normally have a one year turn around? Seems kinda rushed. I wouldn't pay $80 one year and then $50 the next just to get new songs. Every other year would be better.

Then again I also would never buy [insert sport] 2007 and then [insert same sport] 2008, etc.

They need to add Michael Jackson's "Beat it" to that list. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Entroper said:
This sounds more like a "most wanted list" than an actual "likely to be in the game" list. Four Aerosmith songs, three Chili Peppers songs, Hotel California, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, and Stairway to Heaven? I don't think so.

I actually agree with you but if you think about it it is sort of sad that the most wanted songs are so unrealistic =/  It has a lot to do with the rights to the songs and such but it still sucks.

To Each Man, Responsibility