By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HELP: Kid games on Wii suggestions

madskillz said:
El Duderino said:
madskillz said:
El Duderino said:
go with rayman, kids love those freaky little rabbits, some games may be to hard though...

Dude ...

Those rabbits are the devil. I had a hard enough time stopping my son from spitting after watch Madagascar ... and he saw a Rayman commercial with the burps and he was repeating it, burping and all ... No!!!!

Hey, better the rabbits turn your kids into monsters than MTV...

ROTFL ... I so want to see you if you decide to open a daycare center ... I would pay to see you in action ...

You´d be impressed by my mad skills madskills, I have a hand for little children, for some reason they always smile at me.... maybe because I kinda look like jesus...only my beard is red...I´d let those kids play rayman and drink redbull (redballs) all day... the parents would kill me though

Around the Network
superchunk said:
I was thinking Carnival games and Lego Star wars. What about any of the movie/nick tie in games? Any of those fun for kids?

I remember hearing some reviewer say Bee Movie wasn't too bad and mainly for a younger audience. I haven't played it myself though, so I can't say if he was right in any way.

In addition to those already suggested you could try Super Monkey Ball, Endless Ocean and Excite Truck. They're all simple to control.

Had Excite Truck, awesome game, kids didn't care for it much.

Wario Ware!

And they should be ready for SMG soon, too.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
El Duderino said:
madskillz said:
El Duderino said:
madskillz said:
El Duderino said:
go with rayman, kids love those freaky little rabbits, some games may be to hard though...

Dude ...

Those rabbits are the devil. I had a hard enough time stopping my son from spitting after watch Madagascar ... and he saw a Rayman commercial with the burps and he was repeating it, burping and all ... No!!!!

Hey, better the rabbits turn your kids into monsters than MTV...

ROTFL ... I so want to see you if you decide to open a daycare center ... I would pay to see you in action ...

You´d be impressed by my mad skills madskills, I have a hand for little children, for some reason they always smile at me.... maybe because I kinda look like jesus...only my beard is red...I´d let those kids play rayman and drink redbull (redballs) all day... the parents would kill me though

HAHAHA!!!!! That was the funniest thing I read all day. Thanks for the laugh.

El Duderino's Day Care - Cool Child Care for the Kiddies

Man, seeing my already hyped son on Red Bull is a recipe for destruction.