By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HELP: Kid games on Wii suggestions

I have a 5 and 4 year old. Both have very little gaming experience. The 5 year old is a little more focused and can play Wii bowling, boxing, and the other day I was helping him play Zack & Wiki. The 4 year old is like a wild banshee and only knows how to play boxing. He gets so into it, he fell once because he lost his balance. hahaha.

I want to find a couple of decent kids games that are simple and will be fun for them. Any ideas?

Chicken Shoot maybe? :) lol.

Around the Network

I hear Carnival games is selling quite well... :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Carnival Games - FTW ... and MLB Power Pros ... but the Wii Sports and Wii Plays are legit too (my son loves them) ... and Star Wars Legos too.

Carnival games would surely be entertaining for them

go with rayman, kids love those freaky little rabbits, some games may be to hard though...

Around the Network

I was thinking Carnival games and Lego Star wars. What about any of the movie/nick tie in games? Any of those fun for kids?

all the move/nick games I tried were bad for all ages

Lego Star wars is a good choice... Wario Ware might be fun...it´s simple and has a cool humor kids will like

El Duderino said:
go with rayman, kids love those freaky little rabbits, some games may be to hard though...

Dude ...

Those rabbits are the devil. I had a hard enough time stopping my son from spitting after watch Madagascar ... and he saw a Rayman commercial with the burps and he was repeating it, burping and all ... No!!!!

madskillz said:
El Duderino said:

Dude ...

Those rabbits are the devil. I had a hard enough time stopping my son from spitting after watch Madagascar ... and he saw a Rayman commercial with the burps and he was repeating it, burping and all ... No!!!!

Hey, better the rabbits turn your kids into monsters than MTV...

El Duderino said:
madskillz said:
El Duderino said:

Dude ...

Hey, better the rabbits turn your kids into monsters than MTV...

ROTFL ... I so want to see you if you decide to open a daycare center ... I would pay to see you in action ...