By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One Year of Wii

@Me... the "todays achievements" message only includes time spent in channels... so no, but I expect any time sent outside the channels would be less than 5 hours... 2 of which was probably spent going through the calender to compile this database (I have it done by day on my laptop)

@pichu_pichu most definately... probably 350-400 hours as a guess.

-------

It seems to work out to 3.85 hours per day (assuming I did the calculation correctly)

or if I take out the internet channel (leaving all games plus the other channels) it's 2.25 hours per day

Around the Network

OFF TOPIC: What does the sentence mean??? The one in your sig...

OT: Wow, that's A LOT of time on the Internet Channel!! I'm using it right now...

TWRoO said:

Yes I have used the browser quite a lot, after seeing January I decided I'd best cut down on it because staring at a TV screen has got to be worse than a computer screen.

I am trying to get the last columns to fit on the page, this forum can be very annoying.

Edit: @Rol. You also have 6 more games than me (and likely more VC games)

I would think it would be better, actually. I know it's harder on my eyes to stare at a screen that's <1m away than a screen that's 2-3m away.

Also, 180 hours of Twilight Princess?! Is that all you? How many playthroughs does that represent?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

It basically means "Sorry if I upset you" or "I didn't mean to upset you" etc..

To Each Man, Responsibility

wow nice. i see you can get alot of wii time in.

Around the Network

how did you find all this out?
did you just go to the mail?

supermariogalaxy said:
OFF TOPIC: What does the sentence mean??? The one in your sig...

It's a quote from the television show Black Adder, where the picture is also from.  There are some pompous dictionary writers boasting about how they're sure they've compiled all the words in the English language and their meanings, and that is Black Adder's comment when they are leaving.  It's extremely funny in the context.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Did you have to go day to day for that... or is that info stored somewhere tallied up?

You are TWRoOly one of the hardcore. Fun post, thanks!

It is pretty cool that the Wii tracks all of these things