By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mexican cartels hiring US soldiers as hit men - Or how Mexican Cartels did what Obama never could

how is all that obama's fault? Is more money worth having to look over your shoulders every day for the rest of your life and a possible life sentence. Sure the pay scale for the military could be better,but you get free housing and free food,even though the free food sucks. I know,I was in the army for a year and a half when I was 19,before I got kicked out,because I was young and depressed and could'nt hack it. hahahaha.

Around the Network

It is not in the budget to pay our soldiers $50000+Drugs. I blame Obama

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

It's hard for a president to get much done with a gridlocked do nothing congress. It's not like he's a king...

spurgeonryan said:
I blame him for not doig anything worth while in his second term. Some would say first as well.

Kind of hard for a president to get anything done when he has a Republican controlled House that refuses to do ANYTHING that might make him look good.

A president doesn't make the laws, he signs them, and he's already proposed a jobs bill that would have helped veterans that couldn't get anywhere. You are blaming the wrong branch of government right now. Unless you think Obama needs to remove Congress from power and declare himself king of America, nothing will get done until Congress gets off its ass and does it.

And I'm sure the same "some" who would say he didn't get anything worthwhile done in his first term are the same "some" who have demonized and tried to repeal everything worthwhile he got done in his first term.

THANKS, OBAMA!

Around the Network

nuckles87 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I blame him for not doig anything worth while in his second term. Some would say first as well.

Kind of hard for a president to get anything done when he has a Republican controlled House that refuses to do ANYTHING that might make him look good.

A president doesn't make the laws, he signs them, and he's already proposed a jobs bill that would have helped veterans that couldn't get anywhere. You are blaming the wrong branch of government right now. Unless you think Obama needs to remove Congress from power and declare himself king of America, nothing will get done until Congress gets off its ass and does it.

And I'm sure the same "some" who would say he didn't get anything worthwhile done in his first term are the same "some" who have demonized and tried to repeal everything worthwhile he got done in his first term.

care to explain why he himself hasnt put a budget on the table since his first election?

Can you explain why he would give foriegn aid, including military weaponry, to a group that openly hates us?

Can you explain why he doesnt have any problems trying to implement laws/ executive orders on gun control yet has said nothing of the real issues plagueing this country.

He seems to be doing a whole lot on his own and none of it is to the benefit of the American people. I find it hard to beleive he has anything beneficial awaiting law makers. Obama care is one of those examples of him doing things right? Punishing people who don't have or cant afford insurance when the real problem with healthcare is greed. His way of dealing with the issues shows a seriously lack of understanding of the medical field. I worked in the medical field and I know how wasteful it is and how much of that waste is put on consumers.

I worked for a company that was contracted by a hospital to do their medical billing/transcription and data entry for them. That company got paid so much that they were then able to pay another company to do that work for them. All the while the hospital themselves could have done the work themselves for a fraction of the cost. The hospital paid out enough money... Or the patients did to keep 3 companies afloat. That is huge waste.

If doctors gave everyone the same discount they gave insurance companies, Hospitals cut the huge amount of wasted money, then nobody would even need insurance.BCBS of TN is nonprofit and has over 1 billion in revenue in the bank. That is just 1 of many insurance companies in the state and they have that much money that they have made off of their consumers.

That should be where his focus is but he doesnt actually know anything about the medical field to know just how much money is wasted away simply because consumers dont have a choice but to pay.

ListerOfSmeg said:
nuckles87 said:
spurgeonryan said:

care to explain why he himself hasnt put a budget on the table since his first election?

Can you explain why he would give foriegn aid, including military weaponry, to a group that openly hates us?

Can you explain why he doesnt have any problems trying to implement laws/ executive orders on gun control yet has said nothing of the real issues plagueing this country.

He seems to be doing a whole lot on his own and none of it is to the benefit of the American people. I find it hard to beleive he has anything beneficial awaiting law makers. Obama care is one of those examples of him doing things right? Punishing people who don't have or cant afford insurance when the real problem with healthcare is greed. His way of dealing with the issues shows a seriously lack of understanding of the medical field. I worked in the medical field and I know how wasteful it is and how much of that waste is put on consumers.

I worked for a company that was contracted by a hospital to do their medical billing/transcription and data entry for them. That company got paid so much that they were then able to pay another company to do that work for them. All the while the hospital themselves could have done the work themselves for a fraction of the cost. The hospital paid out enough money... Or the patients did to keep 3 companies afloat. That is huge waste.

If doctors gave everyone the same discount they gave insurance companies, Hospitals cut the huge amount of wasted money, then nobody would even need insurance.BCBS of TN is nonprofit and has over 1 billion in revenue in the bank. That is just 1 of many insurance companies in the state and they have that much money that they have made off of their consumers.

That should be where his focus is but he doesnt actually know anything about the medical field to know just how much money is wasted away simply because consumers dont have a choice but to pay.

If that bolded underlined part is true, then what is this? http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget

Looks to me like a budget.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

interesting read.

One man hasn't got all the power. If the rest of the mob is blocking things then things don't get done.

spurgeonryan said:

We finally agree on something!

Seriously, though.  I think you are spot-on here.  Obama and his entire administration is useless.  They're even worse than Bush 43 and his team.

There are a lot of people who see Obama as a symbol of something, whether it be peace in the middle east, ending wars, or legalizing pot, or allowing gay marriage.  In fact, Obama has done none of the above and has no intention of doing any of the above, even if he could, or wanted to.  What people choose to see Obama as, some kind of symbol of something, is quite the opposite of his actual performance while serving in office.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.