By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Duke Nukem Forever' confirmed for 2008, coming to home consoles

lol, great find, TheBigFatJ

how is the guy still working there? Scott Miller should be the first one fired.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
ssj12 said:
naznatips said:
kingofwale said:
@Fezz, if you truly want a Wii version, I'm sure any of the "big 3" will be more than happy to give you their version of the game. ;)

Hah, no thanks. I'd rather play Carnival Games.  In fact, please cancel production of the PC version.  I'm not sure I even want to own the console that can play this game.

hey now, dont count out the game just yet. It might be last gen graphics but as long as it's gameplay is awesome ill take it. 

yeh,  i do miss blowing up stirppers

naznatips said:
kingofwale said:
@Fezz, if you truly want a Wii version, I'm sure any of the "big 3" will be more than happy to give you their version of the game. ;)

Hah, no thanks. I'd rather play Carnival Games.  In fact, please cancel production of the PC version.  I'm not sure I even want to own the console that can play this game.

I remember when people were bashing Metroid Prime pretty bad during it's development and were shocked at the end product.  Duke Nukem Forever could come out and shock everyone by being good, it has happened with other games in the past.

I shall buy this game only because I want to see what they spend all those years on it.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Legend11 said:
naznatips said:
kingofwale said:

Hah, no thanks. I'd rather play Carnival Games. In fact, please cancel production of the PC version. I'm not sure I even want to own the console that can play this game.

I remember when people were bashing Metroid Prime pretty bad during it's development and were shocked at the end product. Duke Nukem Forever could come out and shock everyone by being good, it's happened with other games in the past.

Its got a hindus chance in heaven.

Around the Network

Duke Nukem Forever is a joke, before the game gets released I'm sure they will choose a new engine and start over once again. 

The game will either:

1. Require a new $600 video card to run at 25fps

2. Suck and make you feel stupid for looking forward to it for all these years

As for the big 3 not including the Wii...  it would probably end up being a sloppy port like Far Cry anyway.  It's funny that the Gamecube graphics was superior to the PS2 yet developers chose the PS2 because of the larger user base...   now the Wii has the largest user base they choose PS3 because of graphics!  bunch of lame Sony fanboys if you ask me! 

spitman said:

Duke Nukem Forever is a joke, before the game gets released I'm sure they will choose a new engine and start over once again. 

The game will either:

1. Require a new $600 video card to run at 25fps

2. Suck and make you feel stupid for looking forward to it for all these years

As for the big 3 not including the Wii...  it would probably end up being a sloppy port like Far Cry anyway.  It's funny that the Gamecube graphics was superior to the PS2 yet developers chose the PS2 because of the larger user base...   now the Wii has the largest user base they choose PS3 because of graphics!  bunch of lame Sony fanboys if you ask me! 

....huh?

^^ no huh ? duh ?

m.......must......resist......the...urge.....to ......an.swer...............back........

Its been denied by 3d Realms http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51163
The teaser released a while ago was all done in engine, so the graphics look pretty good. Also Duke 3D for XBLA, I'm sold.