By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I took Joe Bidens advice and got a shotgun!

What shotgun do you want, if any?

Saiga-12 5 11.90%

Vepr-12 3 7.14%

KSG 4 9.52%

UTS-12 2 4.76%

Benelli 5 11.90%

other, please say 3 7.14%

none (say why) 20 47.62%

Total:42

i got a shotgun, i better not hear any bitching from him.

I present to you the Saiga-12 (my Model is the SGL12-09, it has a picatiny quad rail on the fore-grip)

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I1R6ufprMP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1R6ufprMP0 

i dont know how to embed.

after much thought and debating with myself, i finally got a shotgun. my first one, i think i chose a keeper. 

unfortunately it doesnt come with that fantastic 20 round drum magazine it comes with the California, Illinios, New York, New Jerseu, etc compliant 5 round mag.

i also bought 2 additional 10 round mags for $25 each. so after shipping (no tax because its an online sale) my total investment cost is $985.

Thanks joe biden for the idea!

it took me a long time to decide because i couldnt decide if i wanted the Saiga-12 or the....

Vepr-12

or Kel-Tec KSG

or UTS-12

or Benelli M-4

Around the Network

Real man use a Knife . Joking! Anyway may I ask what the shotgun is for?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

You should got a Bear Commander or Death Penalty

Xxain said:
You should got a Bear Commander or Death Penalty

huh? is this a reference or something. its over my head if it is.

Anfebious said:

primarly trap shooting, and just having fun at the range. but it should be great for hunting and home defense as well.

Around the Network
killerzX said:
Anfebious said:

primarly trap shooting, and just having fun at the range. but it should be great for hunting and home defense as well.

Oh cool! I never tried hunting but I would love to try, sadly I don't know where to practice that in my country. Also it is quite expensive! 

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Seriously i will miss this right as an american while moving to a foreign country

Gotta make sure not to miss the raccoon.

Anfebious said:
killerzX said:
Anfebious said:

Oh cool! I never tried hunting but I would love to try, sadly I don't know where to practice that in my country. Also it is quite expensive! 

well this shotgun is expensive, but you should be able to get a decent pump action shotgun that hold 4+1 rounds for around $250-$350. and ammo will cost you $0.25-$1 per rounds. so its not too expensive.

but this gun will crycle anything, and round pretty much. buckshot, dove shot, slug, high brass low brass, etc. but apparently it doesnt like cycling low pressure rounds.

Joe Biden is an idiot, wasn't he the guy that said to buy a shotgun for beginners instead of a Rifle?