By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs Current Vs. Next Gen Footage(Videos)

What do you think of the footage?

Kill it with fire 29 13.36%

WTF 17 7.83%

Wow, just wow 14 6.45%

atrocity 1 0.46%

looks meh 26 11.98%

Best looking game ever-sarcasm 8 3.69%

looks ok at best 17 7.83%

Wow, so watch dogs is on the ps2? 67 30.88%

looks good 38 17.51%

Total:217
ninjablade said:
IHateLife said:
ninjablade said:
IHateLife said:

you don't seem to understand my bet is with the people saying it will much better then currentgen versions, the peopel that think it will be comparable to machines thats are 7-9x more powerful then wiiu, the wiiu could be better or worst then the 360/ps3, versions but will look like the currentgen versions and look nothing like the nextgen versions.

From what I have read, your argument is that it will be pretty much the same on 360/PS3/Wii U, so I understand you perfectly fine and came up with very sensible bet conditions since I like to gamble, I mean, I'd bet you a good amount of cash if I could but I really doubt you'd honor it even if I won especially since you are in another continent. I guess you aren't willing to bet when things are fair and clear cut, no biggie.

I also don't think people are that ignorant if you consider the price difference in what you pay for in hardware. Price-wise, PC>XONE(due to Kinect 2)>PS4>Wii U(high gamepad price), you get what you pay for.

ok there are mulitplatform games which look better on 360 then on ps3, thats differnce is not what i'm talking about, thats the best case for the wiiu version, but it won't be in the same league as the xbone/ps4 versions, it will in the league as the current gen versions, just look at witcher 2 on 360 and look at witcher 3 on ps4/xbone thats the differnce that you will see with watch dogs.

I know exactly what you meant, you don't have to keep explaining yourself over and over saying the same things non-stop. I'm saying that I like to gamble so I came up with fair terms. It's okay if you can't handle it, nobody is going to peer pressure you into it or anything. I know plenty of people who like to talk a lot but don't like to make actual bets with me after I lay out a fair contract, it's not a big deal at all. I also don't think people are ignorant enough to think Wii U can produce the same visuals as XOne or PS4 when maxed out, I'm making the bet on the fair premises of Wii U as an 8th gen console vs the 7th gen HD(or as HD as they can get...) consoles based on your arguments.