By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official *What not to say to an officer* thread

Hey, aren't you the Lieutenant from Reno 911?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

I bet you think you're so special.

Mr. Officer, the hood is rather hot, sir.

Your wife hits harder than you do.

Can you run by your house and get the pair of Speedos I left in your wife's hope chest? Mucho gracias.

--- Would you like to be interrupted when you are having $ex in you car?
*** Thats why you are getting killed...
+++ Its flour, I am going to bake a cake

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

What seems to be the officer problem?

You want my license and registration? Let me reach into my gun-I mean-glove compartment.

Around the Network

Don't tase me, bro!

Officer, this is not what it looks like, the sheep needed to be pushed through the fence...

Excuse me officer did you get that horse from santa? If you did, tell santa to put the dick under the horse instead of on the horse.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

You wouldn't treat me like this if I were a midget

You act like Baretta made just one pistol, son!

I'm telling you, I'm the presidents daugther!!!

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."