By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official *What not to say to an officer* thread

Ok, being a minority, you learn at a young age to keep your lip zipped when an officer asks you questions. That tool in Florida was mouthin off to security officers and got hit like a toaster in a bathtub.

I wanted to start things off with this list - feel free to add.

What not to say to a police officer/law enforcement official:

1. F**k the police!

2. Dang, I smell bacon

3. Isn't there a doughnut with your name on it?

4. I am amazed your holster still fits after a morning run for a dozen at Dunkin Donuts/Krispie Kreme

5. I'll give you a headstart, officer, and you still won't catch me

6. (With ski mask on ...) Can you give me directions to the nearest bank?

7. Let's audition for a spot on COPS

8. My friend won't share the weed/meth/crack

9. I have a prescription for that crack, sir

10. Honestly, I didn't know she was 12! 

Around the Network

Anarchy NOW!!!

Bonus points if followed by a kick to the nuts.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

11- I'm making a citizens arrest because you're not policing hard enough and therefore must be a criminal

12 - you are a Beast officer

13. is that what that sign meant?

14. Officer, does this looks like a STD???
15. Come on, grab the 10 box and let me go, you pig!!!
16. According to a friend I have the right to shoot you if you come to my place...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

When I was young, I too wanted to be an officer. Then I decided to finish school.

ROTFL ... I am loving these responses!

@Chrizum 

My avitar on VG charts is for you!

krijg de tering, jood

get the ( insert disease here ) , jew

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

what speed did you drive too catch up with me 220?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.