By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I've decided NOT to buy super smash brothers brawl

Don't listen to any nay-sayers highwaystar.

While I do think you're crazy for passing up the BEST GAME EVA...school comes first, and I have a friend who won't by a Wii even though he loves Brawl and Zelda, because he gets distracted too easily.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I spent 5 minutes listening to random tracks in the game on youtube

The game is worth the price of admission for 10% of the soundtrack alone. Don't ask about the other 90. I have honestly never felt such game music bliss. Of course, this applies more to older gamers. The game can play like Ninjabread man (And I know what that feels like) and I could pay 60 dollars and tolerate shit gameplay just to get the music.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

@highwaystar101

Yeah I did not enjoy that gig, I went specifically for them, came home pissed.

That's a good decision man. Your exams will only come once (unless you're repeating a course), and Brawl will be around the next 5 years or so. You'll be missing a great game, but it'll feel much better playing it when you're done everything, and can relax.

I've decided NOT to care.

Around the Network

that sonic / knuckles animated gif is disturbing

well you have more self control than I do then.

I was glad the game was delayed because I wanted it when it was originally to come out (in December). But since I was working on my promotion file, it would have been a big distraction. Now that its March, I want to get it on DAY ONE.

But I admire HighwayStar101's prioritization.

Mike from Morgantown

Edit PS -- The topic should by "I've decided NOT to buy SSBB NOW"

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

So who wants to start laying odds on whether or not he gives into the craving and goes out and buys it anyway, and how long it takes him to do so?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I'm with you my friend, I'd pretend there was another delay till july, when the school is over... :(

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.