By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Major Nelson just saw a bunch of awesome Xbox One demos

Saw this over on NeoGaf

Around the Network

Well its not like hes gonna say they're bad.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

It would have been interesting if he had said: "Well, those were some horrible demos!"

KingdomHeartsFan said:

but he would have said nothing if their were bad

Awesome Achievement Notifications, well i cant wait to see that.

I think hes possibly over selling it :)

Around the Network

not to be that guy but...a guy who works for MS saw a bunch of "awesome" games...what did you expect him to say?

it could've been kinectanimals had he would've hype that

again if it sucked he wouldn't have twitted... people are really trying too hard sometimes.... what would be the point of wrongfully congratulating something nobody was aware of in the first place....

it's like saying you tasted great ice ream when in reality it sucked and nobody knew you had ice cream.... it is completely retarded...

We need your opinions on Xbox 1 dev kit and how great it's going to be. Oh I forgot that's good news about Xbox and MS.

First comment is negative from a PS4 fan. Not surprised by this.

tuscaniman99 said:
First comment is negative from a PS4 fan. Not surprised by this.

I thought they just got a new game to play, but I guess they are bored with it already.  So they spend their time on the Microsoft Forum.

We should probably get a special fund together to get them Xboxes. Turn them into happy gamers.  /s

-----------------

I hope we get to see some new trailers and gameplay soon. I am curious to what the Major saw!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!