By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bring Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 to Wii U Square Enix

Square Enix has not ruled out Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Wii U, but it would be nice to show them we want these games on the system. If you’re interested, sign some of the petitions past the link.

Final Fantasy 15 on Wii U 
http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-into-bringing-final-fantasy-xv-to-wiiiu-and-ff-vii-x

Kingdom hearts 3
http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-bring-kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside-the-ps4-and-xbox-one-3#share

It’s going to be a while before these games come out, and Nintendo could already be working behind the scenes to get them on Wii U. We’ll just have to wait and see.

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

i'm sure they will bring kingdom hearts. Final fantasy on the other hand.............. don't hold your breath

Putting it on the Xbox One but not the Wii U doesn't make much sense.

They can't run on WiiU

It will never happen, although it boggles my mind, that these games are on the xbox one, and not the wii u

Around the Network

If that's the case then might as well bring it to PS3 & 360 and change it back to Versus XIII. Then maybe finally Square can keep their promise of bringing it to PS3.

NO, NO GIMPED VERSION

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

brendude13 said:
Putting it on the Xbox One but not the Wii U doesn't make much sense.

Sure it does; technical specs are similar for the PS4/XB1...the WiiU on the other hand...

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

What did you do last gen and the one before and the one before if you were a fan of Final Fantasy?

The whole 'wiiu doesnt support directX' excuse doesnt really make sense to me. Because only the Xbox One has dircetX. the ps4 uses openGL (and so can the wiiu)

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto