By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 58- Sign-up thread (Avatar the Last Airbender)

spurgeonryan said:
By the timee this starts? Only time for film.

Imagine if there was a Mario themed game, and you decided that you didn't have time to play the games and would therefore watch the movie.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
trashleg said:
I've never watched/played Avatar. Hope this isn't problematic.

It's very problematic.

ew, I can't believe I logged back onto VGC :/

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well then, you might as well play now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

hatmoza said:
trashleg said:
I've never watched/played Avatar. Hope this isn't problematic.

It's very problematic.

ew, I can't believe I logged back onto VGC :/

ewww I can't believe you wasted time writing out this post.

Your face is problematic. ha!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

1. Yoshiya
2. Linkzmax
3. Final-Fan
4. trashleg
5. morenoingrato
6. benao
7. Sprig of parsley
8. Nachomamma8
9. Stefl1504
10. Astro

Come on, we can get a few more players. No?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

1. Yoshiya
2. Linkzmax
3. Final-Fan
4. trashleg
5. morenoingrato
6. benao
7. Sprig of parsley
8. Nachomamma8
9. Stefl1504
10. Astro
11. Vetteman94

Following. (Can't play, going away on vacation next week)

Signature goes here!

I would ask tabaha if I knew his answer would be anything other than no

DT hasn't gotten back to me since I asked so I assume he isn't playing. Don't know anyone else I could ask unfortunately (Radish is on holiday for two weeks so he can't play)

TruckOSaurus said:
Following. (Can't play, going away on vacation next week)

You sissy!  I'm on vacation right now!  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!