By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 58- Sign-up thread (Avatar the Last Airbender)

I'm in
1. Yoshiya
2. Linkzmax
3. Final-Fan
4. trashleg
5. morenoingrato
7. Sprig of parsley
9. Stefl1504
10. Astro

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Game should start in a week or so, I should already be back home, so, I'm in.

1. Yoshiya
2. Linkzmax
3. Final-Fan
4. trashleg
5. morenoingrato
6. benao
7. Sprig of parsley
9. Stefl1504
10. Astro

I've contacted DT for the record, he said he's thinking about it as he is working more hours over the summer

I've never watched/played Avatar. Hope this isn't problematic.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

1. Yoshiya
2. Linkzmax
3. Final-Fan
4. trashleg
5. morenoingrato
6. benao
7. Sprig of parsley
8. Nachomamma8
9. Stefl1504
10. Astro

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Who is sprig of parsley?

Watch the m. Night shyamalon version...

Don't even think about watching the film, it's terrible.

Not knowing the theme shouldn't matter at all, the flavour (should) just be in place for people that do know the theme to get more enjoyment out of it (and it's more interesting for the people that don't anyway). That said, if you ever get the chance, you should watch it, it's a great TV series (as long as you can get over the fact that ultimately it's made for children and thus some parts might seem aimed at a younger audience).

@Mario Is this just going to be The Last Airbender or will there be aspects of Korra too?

spurgeonryan said:
Who is sprig of parsley?

Think about it, "spriggaspry".  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

trashleg said:

Even though it probably won't matter for Mafia, you must watch it. And then try your hardest to stay away from the film.

spurgeonryan said:
I will only watch the film.

Korra brought morenoingrato back.

Will this start Monday?

That's the worst thing you can do to yourself.

trashleg said:

Shouldn't be a problem at all. You just won't know who any of the characters are. :P

Yoshiya said:

@Mario Is this just going to be The Last Airbender or will there be aspects of Korra too?

I think Legend of Korra has enough of their own unique characters to warrant a seperate game. This one will be all about Avatar: The Last Airbender. :)

spurgeonryan said:
I will only watch the film. Will this start Monday?

Don't watch the movie. -_- Game will start as soon as we reach the required amount of people. (At least 12) I'm hoping for either Sunday or Monday.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089