By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
weezy said:

We are getting alot of whiners around here as of late.

Totally un hip :)

Maybe turn it down a couple notches.

If you got something to say? Instead of crying, debate alittle bit.

Be a leader.

Prove your point.

Is it really that hard?

:)

And yeah it's true, people needa chill out more.

Around the Network
weezy said:
Ya we need more ppl who arent little bitches on this site.

If someone is making fun of you who gives a fuck seriously.

I only bitch to mods when there are clowns threatning me in PM's and obviously the mods dont do shit.

Im sorry im not a cowardly bitch like most

Thank you. Instead of trying to get people ban, debate with them! That is what the site is for. Don't come her expecting this site to your personal Sony/Nintendo playground. Someone is going to always say something you don't like.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

The majority of ppl on this site dont like to see someone who thinks they are cool let alone a black male thinking hes coo.

Do you guys see any black mods? FUCK no

sounds fucked up but its true

I bring more personality to this site than most and what? I cant clown some sucker a bit? why? are we little bitches who cant handle alittle criticism?

I say some of you get the fuck out in the world instead of hiding under you momma's wing like a coward.

Treating this site like an all white elemetary school? i laugh

This site needs more culture and i mean in a bad way.

I cant act the way I am? yo kiss my Black/Asian ass

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
The majority of ppl on this site dont like to see someone who thinks they are cool let alone a black male thinking hes coo.

I bring more personality to this site than most and what? I cant clown some sucker a bit? why? are we little bitches who cant handle alittle criticism?

I say some of you get the fuck out in the world instead of hiding under you momma's wing like a coward.

Amen.

There's a very selected few on this site that are just pure cool people, you, OkeyDokey, DJ, to name a few, we're like our own lil group, so cute.

weezy said:

This site needs more culture and i mean in a bad way.

I cant act the way I am? yo kiss my ass

I don't like not being able to be myself neither. As I've stated in another thread -- the one Legend made -- I can post in a way were no one would have any problems. However, I'm not going to post like a robot. That takes away the unique nature of our site. If I get banned for having an opinion outside of what people want to hear, then I'm just out of luck.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Ya I guarrentee after my comments some square ass motherfucker is gonna flag down a mod so they can tell me how to act. fuck that

All I gotta say(b4 i get banned if I get banned)

Everyone be who you are dont back down and let some mod tell you how to act.
They arent your professor! they arent you mother and father!

Fuckin cookie cutter world ppl want us to live in.

Oh im different? better ban this motherfucker!

MynameisGARY

You go girl! Goofing off is the way to protest to the overzealous PC. Go black power ranger on their ass!

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=450&id=15707

Free weezy

I cant act the way i want cuz some mod who proabably only has white friends and knows only white ppl is trying to tell me how to act!

yep.

thats fucked

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=450&id=15707

Free weezy

I cant act the way i want cuz some mod who proabably only has white friends and knows only white ppl is trying to tell me how to act!

yep.

thats fucked

You're going a little far with this white people stuff. I think you should cut it out before you get banned for real.

Dear weezy
I think this thread is mean and unsensitive
:( :( :(
it hurts my feelings inside

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.