By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tired of Nintendo Games/Features coming out in Japan First

it sucks that the europe gets everything last but there's nothing that can be done. localizing a game takes time and its better nintendo doesn't rush it

Around the Network

Everyone's Common Sense TV channel??? I never heard of that, what does it do?? Oh and when are we getting the Everbody's Nintendo Channel???

Often times, too, Japan's interest can sell a game in the U.S. - if it sells out, odds are Americas might take interest and buy the game after previously not having a clue about it (Phoenix Wright comes to mind). The U.S. is entirely hype based, and you NEVER risk losing hype, only building hype, in the states... so why not delay the hype just a few weeks more?

Numbers: Checker Players > Halo Players

Checkers Age and replayability > Halo Age and replayability

Therefore, Checkers > Halo

So, Checkers is a better game than Halo.

People who want games out sooner should just move to Japan.

supermariogalaxy said:
Everyone's Common Sense TV channel??? I never heard of that, what does it do?? Oh and when are we getting the Everbody's Nintendo Channel???

Rumor has it that Everyone's Nintendo Channel, that channel that will be packed with Nintendo-flavored infomercials, some insider interviews, video and DS downloads, will be hitting the U.S. in the next month or so.

A source tells us that the channel will also be home to some of the same sort of video game centric videos found on Xbox Live and the Playstation Network. Specifically, convention videos might start popping up on the channel once it goes live in the states. It's unclear if Nintendo will follow the same path as Microsoft, and now Sony, and start producing their own material from show floors or just rely on pre-packed stuff from the hosts themselves. Source: kotaku.com 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

I want them to have exchange-rate prices too (obviously excluding VAT).

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

I agree. Nintendo is japenese though and i guess that has a lot to do with it