By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owner Poll - What's the most important for you to buy a game?

What's the most important for you to buy a game?

A. Graphics

B. Gameplay

C. Story

D. Replay Value

E. All of the Above

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

B. D is really important to though.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Good graphics and original storyline.

Solid game mechanics.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

SSJ12, your cheating. You gotta put gameplay or graphics.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Mmm, I'd say gameplay, but if the story is really good I might buy it too.

Graphics can add to a game as well, but if the game isn't fun I won't play it, so it's not the most important.

Around the Network
weezy said:
SSJ12, your cheating. You gotta put gameplay or graphics.

how, I gave people more options to show people that there are more to a game then just gameplay or graphics.

BTW my vote

E. All of the Above. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I play for a combination of game play and experience. Weezy, you'll see that PS3 fans aren't as shallow as you think.

The experience, however, is the main reason that I play games.  

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

the proof is in the pudding.
Actions speak louder than words, SSJ12

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

C followed by B Distantly by D and A in a dead last. If I can't enjoy the games story for what it is(doesn't mean it has to be a novel just enjoyable) I can't enjoy the gameplay or replay. As for graphics as long as I can tell the objects I'm looking at they don't really affect me one way or another. I haven't said "Wow look at that" since the PS1/N64 era...

B followed very closely by C

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League