By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GameStop halted Xbox One pre-orders because demand was too high – Microsoft

Angelus said:
sales2099 said:
God forbid I find a thread where we don't rip on this while agreeing with PS4 preorder threads.

That's because we can trust those reports

Duh

Thread title seems to be from a MS spokesperson. So I don't understand your point.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
JusSayian said:
Cant wait for people to come here and claim that Sony had more consoles available to pre order and this doesn't matter.

They essentially did...They were accepting "unlimited preorders" for the PS4,

http://www.gamespot.com/news/gamestop-accepting-unlimited-preorders-for-ps4-report-6410562

sales2099 said:
Angelus said:
sales2099 said:
God forbid I find a thread where we don't rip on this while agreeing with PS4 preorder threads.

That's because we can trust those reports

Duh

Thread title seems to be from a MS spokesperson. So I don't understand your point.

I was being sarcastic 

Angelus said:
sales2099 said:

I was being sarcastic 

lol my bad

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

That is impossible. Only the PS4 has high demand.

Edit: Fine... Good job, XBO. 

Around the Network
JusSayian said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Pr spin. I guess the roof must be pretty low and not your standard high roof.

Lmao that was quick. 

But lets be real. Their roof is lower than sonys. If the reports of retailers saying sony had 3 times the amount of preorders open. What else could one asume? 

According to a lot of gamestop managers PS4 had twice or even three times as many pre orders than Xbox One.

So this matches up with the "limited supply" Xbox rumours and leaks.

Nice bit of spin from MS.

Mmmfishtacos said:
JusSayian said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Lmao that was quick. 

But lets be real. Their roof is lower than sonys. If the reports of retailers saying sony had 3 times the amount of preorders open. What else could one asume? 

There wasn't a reason for you to make that comment in the first place and to further bring it up is just as bad.  These type of comments is why people on forums get annoyed.  

Mmmfishtacos said:
JusSayian said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Lmao that was quick. 

Pretty sure MS can afford a bigger roof then Sony ;)

sales2099 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JusSayian said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Lmao that was quick. 

Pretty sure MS can afford a bigger roof then Sony ;)

Nit loooing like it ;)