By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA 4 Delayed AGAIN

Ok, I lied, it's not delayed.

Here's what the thread is really about, I want to see which way people are going 360, or PS3 when they pick up GTA 4.

Please, if you have no plans of buying it, do not post in this thread.

So here's what you got to do, say what console, and 1 reason why.

Me: PS3, hoping for better graphics, smoother gameplay

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PEOPLE, DO NOT REPLY TO ANYONES POST. This is a simple survey to see what the mind set of site members is. Again, if you have no plans of picking it up, or do not own a PS3 or 360 DO NOT POST. I don't want any agruments, simply post the console, and 1 reason why. 

Around the Network

you lied to me so I'm going to go against your rules and start a discussion about pies.

discuss.

Probably the 360 version for me, because Rockstar using it for every demonstration leads me to believe it will run smoother and look better.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I can see why you made a fake title, your threads blow.

[pulls out fold-out chair, whips out some popcorn and gets ready for the pending flame fest ...]

I am getting it for the 360 for several reasons, but the main thing is the 2 extra episodes.

Around the Network

Main meal pie or desert pie OkeyDokey? There's like chicken and mushroom pie, and then like apple pie. So different, yet both delicious.

OT: Sorry for the irrelevant post, but good luck getting people not to respond to others opinions. You'll be lucky to not get any flamebait methinks.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
you lied to me so I'm going to go against your rules and start a discussion about pies.

discuss.

Oh boy ... I would love some Key Lime right now ... Okey Dokey, you make me sick! I hope I see you online in GTA because I am gonna run you over at least 5 times. 

I get the version that gets higher reviews. If they get the same scores then I would get it on the 360 because I prefer the controller.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
--OkeyDokey-- said:

discuss.

Boston cream pie!!!!!!!  Ehhh GTA got boring after GTA3.

cherry pie>>>>>>GTA IV.