By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Features for Xbox One

Around the Network

I don't want to watch the video >
NSANITY please add some thoughts/summaries to these topics plz... 0

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Wow, the automatic profile loading is a very cool feature. The Kinect is pretty smart.

Also, the avatar looking like you in real life could be good but some people might not like that. Also, how would it detect your mood?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm assuming facial expressions is how it detects  your mood, so may not be a 100% accurate

I am intrigued!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

they give you a brain implant with each XB1.... it's part of the NSA minority report project.... it helps them pinpoint exactly when you are going postal before it even reach your limbs.... they are using gaming application first to test the prototype version because we all know gamers can go from mind blown happiness to infuriating rage and frustration in heart beat while going through any phase of the mood spectrum.... it will be a perfect test bed for calibration since it will have video and sound feed back for confirmation

no but in all seriousness it will be tracking your facial expressions simple as that....

It uses a combination of facial expression, heart rate, skin temp and vocal intonation to detect mood.

Record last 5 minutes gameplay with option to 30 seconds highlights.

PS. I'm having trouble to watch the full video... so I just get that at the begin... maybe my IPS is blocking YouTube again

Edit - Controller recognition...

The controller profile recognition sounds pretty cool. My friends and I play fighting game all the time before heading out to the movies/dinner etc and I cannot play default controller setting. Does the XboxOne have an better d-pad? The 360 one was kinda rubbish.

they need an xbo Fap App, it knows when you have been doing that too! lol

idk if i want all that from a game system, yes its neat, i guess we will see how this works out when it is released.