By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite movie quotes.

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your wires crossed. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... fuck off.
[Sips his drink]

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to take you to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction, 'cause I don't.

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

"Brick , where did you get a Hand grenade "

"Bug, gnat...is there some similarities there"

"SUCK MY ONE ARSE BALL... HES A MONKEY........ U DIDNT PLAY IT WERE THE FUCKING LIED"

Happy Gilmore

" That that thing outta my arse... hey charlie"

BulletProof

Around the Network

"Good...bad, i'm the guy with the gun." Ash in Army of Darkness

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

"Spooky 3-2, use 105 shells - bring the rain"
"F-22 pilots do NOT fly below buildings. That's alien. That ain't friendly."

"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."
"A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

"Daddy is the breadwinner. Yah dig what I'm saying? If you don't win that bread, you just don't come around."

"That's not what happens. What will happen is... what will happen is I will put a round at twenty-seven hundred feet per second into the medulla at the base of your brain. And you will be dead from the neck down before your body knows it. Your finger won't even twitch. Only you get dead. So tell me, sport, do you believe that?"

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

"Warriors ... come out and play!"

"It's like killing roaches, you gotta kill'em all, otherwise there's no point."

"Say hello to my lil friend!"
"Look at you now!"

"If it bleeds, I can kill it."

"Hold the line!"

"It's game over, man!"

Ripley: They cut the power.
Hudson: What do you mean, "THEY cut the power"? How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!

Vasquez: Look man! I only need to know one thing: where they are.

Ripley: How long after we're declared overdue can we expect a rescue?
Hicks: [pause] Seventeen days.
Hudson: *Seventeen days?* Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours! Those things are gonna come in here just like they did before. And they're gonna come in here...
Ripley: Hudson!
Hudson: ...and they're gonna come in here AND THEY'RE GONNA KILL US!
Ripley: HUDSON! This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons and no training.
[to Newt]
Ripley: Right?
Hudson: So why don't you put her in charge?

Noah Vosen: [in car, on cell phone] Perhaps we can arrange a meet.
Jason Bourne: Where are you now?
Noah Vosen: I'm sitting in my office.
Jason Bourne: I doubt that.
Noah Vosen: Why would you doubt that?
Jason Bourne: If you were in your office right now we'd be having this conversation face-to-face.

"You shut your mouth when youre talking to me" - The Wedding Crashers (begining seperation scene)

"It's just a flesh wound" - The Black Knight, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

"Yeah, but it's a dry heat ..."