By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Smell What Barack Is Cookin'? HA!

Words Of Wisdom said:
supermariogalaxy said:
Barack better win...I can't stand Hillary...oh and COOLIO BARACK SONG.....and I miss the good olf WWF days when it was always the ROCK vs STONE COLD

Those aren't the good old days. 

You need the likes of Jake Roberts, Randy Savage, and Andre Roussimoff for those.

I'm TOO young to remember them...(only in 7th grade lol)

Around the Network
madskillz said:
LOL John Lucas ... I voted for him here in the desert. Hillary's coming on strong ... Jabroni ... LOL ...

Stone Cold Hillary Clinton, Barack tells ya this. You run your mouth like you're a big shot like you're Barack...but obviously you're not. What Barack plans on doin' is raisin' the Nation's profile. He plans on de-taxin' ya with the Barack Bottom. And Barack will proceed to lay the smack down on your candidate ass with...THE MOST electrifying move in political entertainment today...the People's Escrow.

So Barack's gonna prove it ta you, you, this goof punditin' the camera, this chick gawkin' at Barack...exactly WHY Barack IS The Great One, EXACTLY why Barack IS The Chosen One, AND WHY BARACK IS, without a shadow of a doubt, THEEEEE *BEST* Damn United States President...there ever was....

If Ya Smell-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-LOWWW What BaRACK....Is Cookin'.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

HAHAHAHA! KEEP DREAMING BARACK WILL NEVER WIN HE LOOKS LIKE A STUDENT SEATING NEXT TO HILARY CLINTON!!! SHE HAS JUST SO MUCH EXPERIENCE AND ALREADY HAS DONE SO MUCH THAT SHE IS GOING TO BECOME OUR PRESIDENT!

Famous quotes that support my statement:
1 it took a clinton to clean up after the 1st bush it mey take another clinton to clean the white house again! LOL! SO SMART AND CLEVERLY TRUE!

2 on what she though about that dumb anne coulter who is a republican conservative " I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO BRING THE COUNTRY TOGETHER!"

Yes barack is a good choice but he is light yrs away from having the experrince hilary has. we need a pres that is goint to know what to do not a pres that is going to be in the process of learning. hilary is the way to go and she is the best candidate. her health care and other issues show how much she knows and how she is def gonna go through it!

GO HILARY

DOWN WITH BARACK

GO HILARY

DOWN WITH BARACK

BY THE WAY HILARY IS WINNING SO FAR ON THE PRIMERIES!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HILARY!!!!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

You really are not helping her cause there.

Jetlogs said:
Hillary winning would be very bad for the VG industry >=
 Oh god, I didn't even think about that, video games would go the direction of alcohol and be a 21+ thing, with only E rated games being 18+ with an ID check at the door.

And she'll make some program like the D.A.R.E. program except about the dangers of video games and how you shouldn't let older kids trick you into playing them and thinking their cool.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

Clinton wins 6 states(+ the other 4 she had)
Barack wins 4 states(+other 2 he had)

if Clinton wins another 3 states barack losses.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Obama takes 7 states

Clinton 6 states coming in fast, very impressive comeback from obama.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

>1 it took a clinton to clean up after the 1st bush it mey take another clinton to clean the white house again! LOL! SO SMART AND CLEVERLY TRUE!

too bad she couldn't even 'clean' up after her own husband, ;)

Yeah, I went there!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

OH PLEASE IM INTO VIDEOGAMES AND YES HILARY HAS BEEN SUPPORTIVE OF VIDEO GAME REGULATIONS BUT ITS NOT BIG DEAL SHE HAS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE IMP THINGS TO THINK ABOUT!!!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

lolol it actually happened on RAW