Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Brawl increase wii NA sales

worng borad sorry

Around the Network

Yes it will go up in NA but go down for a while in Others and Japan

I don't like you.

yes,of course it will its a huge game for nintendo but it wont last that long

THIS THREAD HAS -1 REPLIES...

OT: Yes, of course...*I'm gonna try to be smart now*

(clears throat) The inevitability of said game's success shall rather push a huge amount of said console's numbers. This goes with the theory of relativity (i'm making something up) and can be quite amusing at times. Newton's 3rd Law of motion contradicts this event and leaves it without any hope. However, scientists are working on a new theory called the "Relativity of Theory" theory...which means all theories are relative to each other and cannot suffice enough Vitamin C to feed the bacteria growing in your intestines...This, as you call it, STUFF OCCURRENCE, is very peculiar in the likeness of things....

^ lol I put a million words together into a paragraph....my teacher must be proud ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Around the Network

Well, its hard to increase sales if theres no consoles to sell, so unless demand dies down before its release then no, it wont increase them.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

It'll probably increase sales in the months to follow, as it's a game that people will buy a Wii for.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

If by "increasing sales" you mean "increasing the number of people who want but can't find one", then yes, absolutely.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I think the question here is.... Why couldn't Nintendo make 4 million console per month like they promised almost over a year ago.

What's the issue here?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

the answer is NO because it's already sold out so releasing SSBB will only increase demand but the demand is already not satisfied by the current supply