By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Officially a Gen 2 Pilot!

Around the Network

Are there any population numbers for Titanfall? Perhaps that can give us an idea of its sales.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

That looks really good and it looks like the 1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe from Forza 4 will make it into Horizon 2 I hope its a barn find the game needs more of those.

I see them adding the modes for free or atmost dlc exclusive for a limited time. As for them nit being there for all we know they werent ready to be put out

FrontlineJaguar said:
Ign a very low score I hope they update their review in future when updates for titanfall comes

8.9 is a very low score?

That's higher than the metacritic average, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

@Ryuu
Driveclub isn't open world, or at least wasn't. It's more like Forza 4 then like Forza Horizon.
Also yeah they could certainly rework the cars instead of remaking them.

Around the Network

It's low for IGN standards. Usually they are generous with hyped games.

So is it likely that X1 will beat the PS4 next week? 

Ryuu96 said:

Can't wait for Horizon 2, wonder how big it will be? Isn't Drive Club suppose to be pretty damn big? so Horizon will probably try and be roughly around the same maybe Lol

Is it possible for Playground to take take the cars already created by Turn 10 and just put them in Horizon 2 to space time on creating new cars since they will already have 200 ready for them Lol

Also, GDC next week! Lol

I want pretty much all the cars from the first one to return plus I want a good amount of new cars especially more barn finds so around 250 would be a nice number and doable since the cars will probably not include a Auto/Forza Vista mode.  I also hope that Playground Games can do their own DLC now I would like Forza 5 to get some more DLC cars even after Horizon 2 is launched.

shikamaru317 said:

I'm not sure just how big Driveclub is. Is it even open? I thought it had set tracks that were based on both racing tracks and open road locations. Hopefully Horizon 2's world will be at leats 50% bigger than Horizon. 

It depends on what engine they use for Horizon 2, Playground could have developed an in-house engine, or they could use a modified version of Forza 5's engine. It would be awesome if they could transfer the car models from 5 to Horizon 2, it would give them a major headstart on car list size.

Can't wait for GDC, hoping that Microsoft will announce a few new indies. Also hoping that the DirectX 12 presentation might show some Xbox One games like Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break. 

I'm really curious to see the DX12 presentation also. If they showed off Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break then I'd REALLY be hyped. Mostly just to see something other than that trailer for SO. I want to see some gameplay for that finally. Unfortunately, I don't expect to see it again until E3. 

shikamaru317 said:
MoHasanie said:

So is it likely that X1 will beat the PS4 next week? 

Hard to tell, based on the PS4's numbers this week (123k) it looks like they probably withheld some units to compete against the Xbox One next week. I still think Xbox One might come out on top though. 

Hopefully it does. It's getting boring seeing the same scenario every week with PS4 on top and WiiU at the bottom.