By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
I don't get it, if someone is banned less than 48 hours after they come back, shouldn't they just be permabanned? Its obvious that they won't learn/change.

if its for the same thing over and over the ban extends each time until it reachs 30 days, then the mods get together and have a vote basically to see if they think the guy would ever change then they're gone, if it's a brand new member to the forum they can be insta banned for the first bad post.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
I don't get it, if someone is banned less than 48 hours after they come back, shouldn't they just be permabanned? Its obvious that they won't learn/change.

They really need this rule since its always the same people that get banned. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, I was watching him in a thread earlier today, I knew it was only a matter of time before he was banned again.

He literally cannot turn down being called out by some people, really bad stance cos the same people know how to press his buttons and they do it without fail. Mods gotta Mod :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

So after about 6 or so hours of Titanfall (level 21!) I think I should take a break lol. Loving this game.

shikamaru317 said:
ganoncrotch said:
shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, I was watching him in a thread earlier today, I knew it was only a matter of time before he was banned again.

He literally cannot turn down being called out by some people, really bad stance cos the same people know how to press his buttons and they do it without fail. Mods gotta Mod :D

Yeah, I really expected him and Selnor to clash when FlamingWeazel first appeared, but Selnor cleaned up his act some around that time and I don't think I ever saw a conflict between the two of them.

I don't think I've ever seen a period where 1 of the 2 of them isn't banned :D it's hard to clash when they're not on here at the same time. Maybe they're the same person lol.

Around the Network
IMP_ervious said:
So after about 6 or so hours of Titanfall (level 21!) I think I should take a break lol. Loving this game.

Tad jealous, gotta wait 2 weeks for some 360 loving from Respawn.

ganoncrotch said:
IMP_ervious said:

Tad jealous, gotta wait 2 weeks for some 360 loving from Bluepoint.

fixed

jlmurph2 said:
ganoncrotch said:
IMP_ervious said:

Tad jealous, gotta wait 2 weeks for some 360 loving from Bluepoint.

fixed

Oh yeah forgot that version is gonna launch from a different studio name but I'm sure they'll be working hand in hand with Respawn all the way with this game, think that was the reason it was delayed on the 360 was they were pooling resourses to finish off the X1 version or so?

My bad tho! ty for the fix!

shikamaru317 said:
ganoncrotch said:

I don't think I've ever seen a period where 1 of the 2 of them isn't banned :D it's hard to clash when they're not on here at the same time. Maybe they're the same person lol.

Selnor was doing better there for awhile, only 1 ban in January and 1 ban in February, compared to 3 and 2 for FlamingWeazel. And then they both got banned again today. It would be pretty funny if they were the same person.

well flamingweasel isn't going to have another ban this month... ya know cos he isn't back til April :D Only way to be safe from moderation

JoeTheBro said:
MoHasanie said:
JoeTheBro said:
MoHasanie said:
We can celebrate!! The Xbo nation's biggest enemy is banned again! :D

iamdeath?

I never came across iamdeath. Was he the biggest xbox hater? 

He was really really similar to flaimingweazle.

Also I'm level 10 in tf. Woohoo!

Fixed.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!