By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Seece said:
Live show in 40 minutes! -http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166777

Awesome!  Thanks :)

Around the Network
papamudd said:
So whay game do you think could be bundled with the x1 in na? I would think a shooter like titanfall, but that isnt a launch title... So id say either bf4 or madden... What do you guys think?

Idk if they will to be honest.  If anything probably a first party game.  I think the original plan would have been Kinect Sports Rivals but it got delayed.  However it may get bundled when it does release.

Microsoft reveals Xbox One Upload Outreach Program

August 22, 2013 10:47AM PDT

By Eddie Makuch, News Editor

Company launches new effort asking users to submit one-minute video about Xbox One game they like; winners will receive Xbox One, launch games, and one-year Xbox Live subscription.

Today at Gamescom 2013, Microsoft announced the Xbox One Upload Outreach Program, an all-new program aimed at attracting "creative minds" to the platform.

Users interested in participating are asked to create and submit a one-minute video about any Xbox One game they enjoy. This video should be uploaded to a service like YouTube or Vimeo and then sent to uploadvideo@microsoft.com by September 15 at midnight.

Those chosen for the program will receive an Xbox One, a one-year Xbox Live Gold subscription, free Xbox One launch titles, and the opportunity to collaborate with Microsoft's Upload team in the future.

The Xbox One launches in November for $500.

Best Xbox One Game Tournament Round 1: Watch Dogs vs The Division

Zoo Tycoon    
Crimson Dragon   Crimson Dragon
Watch Dogs   The Division
The Division    
Ryse: Son of Rome    
Lococycle   Ryse: Son of Rome
Destiny   Destiny
Battlefield 4    
Halo    
Call of Duty Ghosts   Halo
Forza 5    
Minecraft    
Cobalt    
Project Spark    
Kinect Sports Rivals    
D4    
Quantum Break    
The Crew    
Dead Rising 3    
Fable Legends    
TitanFall    
Witcher III    
Below    
Metal Gear Solid 5    
Kingdom Hearts III    
Final Fantasy XV    
Assassin's Creed IV    
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare    
Killer instinct    
The Elder Scrolls Online    
Rabbids Invasion    
Fantasia    

JayWood2010 said:
papamudd said:
So whay game do you think could be bundled with the x1 in na? I would think a shooter like titanfall, but that isnt a launch title... So id say either bf4 or madden... What do you guys think?

Idk if they will to be honest.  If anything probably a first party game.  I think the original plan would have been Kinect Sports Rivals but it got delayed.  However it may get bundled when it does release.

Maybe I dunno if they really want to increase sales in their key markets I imagine they would... And would suspect another EA game or first party title.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

Killer Instinct Live Stream on Now.

http://www.twitch.tv/microsoftstudios

The Division looks far better than Watch Dogs.

Is anybody elses comments screwed up on this page?

EDIT:  NVM I fixed it.

Killer Instinct teaser for one of the 8 characters is one of them will be something nobody expected. Possibly a brand new character.

Also they are planning on bringing more characters after the release and support it for years to come.

JayWood2010 said:
Killer Instinct teaser for one of the 8 characters is one of them will be something nobody expected. Possibly a brand new character.

Also they are planning on bring more characters after the release and support it for years to come.

I'm in two minds about this.

I played the crap out of MK9 when it came out, and whilst I bought the DLC characters and messed about with them, I was kinda done with the game by then.

Pretty sure I'll try out every new character they bring out and it'll keep me coming back, but only in short bursts.

Then again if they release new achievements with each character release that'd give some more length to the game. I hope to see new modes as well to really expand the game.

I expect a retail version when all is said and done, probably in 2015 when it has 20+ characters.